Excellent Dragons

Chris

3 hours ago, Chris said:

I will provide a different way to teleport using runes and using the spellbook.

Conditions:

• You must start it with the law runes in the inventory it will ignore them when depositing
  • When out of law runes it will stop the script

And correct about the walk back issue. I removed that option of webwalking back to bank due to memory issues when webwalking was first introduced. I plan to keep teleport options only at the moment for this mode.

With that in mind, would that mean I would bring as many teleports = # of trips i want. If i have a staff equiped would it be able to detect I don't need an air rune etc.

Thanks for the support, let me know when you're ready to test!

Edited by justin111111

12 hours ago, justin111111 said:

With that in mind, would that mean I would bring as many teleports = # of trips i want. If i have a staff equiped would it be able to detect I don't need an air rune etc.

Correct it would be best if you already had the staff / runes in the inventory. and just bring x amount of laws

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GWizard said:

Just bought the script, using a pure and didn't know they put a anti dragon shield requirement in, will it still safespot without the shield / stop me from dying to dragonfire? I have 60 hp and i think fire hits 50s?

if you use the safespotting option it will ignore the shield requirement in my script for green dragon modes. There is always a risk if the safespot is bad and the dragon angles just right you could get hit by dragonfire

7 hours ago, Chris said:

if you use the safespotting option it will ignore the shield requirement in my script for green dragon modes. There is always a risk if the safespot is bad and the dragon angles just right you could get hit by dragonfire

An issue i seem to have run into now, so i was safespotting at blues, changed it to the food i had, amount, so on. Saved, ran it for 4 hours everything was flawless, now i'm loading and trying to start it in my safespot and it just is getting stuck on attacking, is making no attempt to attack but drinks my range potion, any idea?

4 hours ago, GWizard said:

An issue i seem to have run into now, so i was safespotting at blues, changed it to the food i had, amount, so on. Saved, ran it for 4 hours everything was flawless, now i'm loading and trying to start it in my safespot and it just is getting stuck on attacking, is making no attempt to attack but drinks my range potion, any idea?

Weird. is this with mirror mode only?

What does the paint status say? Can I have some logger information

On 4/22/2020 at 9:34 PM, justin111111 said:

DRG-16.0:

• Changes to taverly modes for returning to bank. Now has spellbook falador spell support. Starting the script with 'Law rune' in the inventory will trigger this mode otherwise it will default to tabs.

9 hours ago, Chris said:

Weird. is this with mirror mode only?

What does the paint status say? Can I have some logger information

Yeah sorry i didn't think to copy it, but there wasn't anything out of place in the logger.

So i basically just stopped and started it a few times and it randomly decided to work one of the times so i left it.

I can't think of the phrase of the status, but if i manually attacked a dragon it would say in combat, then change back to it without actually doing anything. I'll do some more testing over the coming days see if i can get it to reoccur - not really a helpful post sorry!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...