Juggles AIO Shop Buyer

Juggles

List of banks supported :

VarrockWestBank, LumbridgeBank, VarrockEastBank, DraynorBank,
PortKhazardChest, Yanille, SouthAdrogueBank, CatherbyBank, CamelotBank, Edgeville,
FaladorEastBank, FaladorWestBank, AlKharidBank,ShantyChest,WestZeah, EastZeah,
NorthZeah,LunarIsles,Jatizso,Neitznot,Etceteria,MonkFishFishingColony,Lletya,
CastleWars,ShilohVillage,PestControl,Nardah,MosLeHarmles,BurghDeRott,Caniffs,PortPhasmatys

If there are any that you would like added, please let me know.

You should make this premium. A lot of shops will be crowded if this is released free or VIP. 

Great work, but please don't release this widely...

sad.png My bots already have a ton of competition at every shop they are buying from and if this is a public release then the method will be dead for everyone.

It will be VIP+. I wouldn't release a free version. 

Edit: 

Added in a feature to randomly sleep before world hopping. This will help prevent the bot from being kicked offline from hopping worlds too many times. 

f69e5190d30a0ad3d4fcca65dfbd981f.png

Proggy

a97221637941de82bccee13c1c3b3e3d.png Math on 2nd and third items were incorrect. Will fix this in the next update. 

Edited by Juggles

"Added in a feature to randomly sleep before world hopping. This will help prevent the bot from being kicked offline from hopping worlds too many times. "

I believe this is the best feature you could've added to this, used your Magic guild buyer for a while, only problem I ever ran into was hopping too much & being kicked.  Very well done, hopefully this can be VIP+, like you said.

"Added in a feature to randomly sleep before world hopping. This will help prevent the bot from being kicked offline from hopping worlds too many times. "

I believe this is the best feature you could've added to this, used your Magic guild buyer for a while, only problem I ever ran into was hopping too much & being kicked.  Very well done, hopefully this can be VIP+, like you said.

Do you think it would be a good idea to allow the user to manually enter their sleep times? 

Currently I have it set to 5-10 seconds, but I was thinking about allowing the user to input it.

wanna gimme a test drive? wub.png

I don't think I can allow you to test it without sending you the .jar. 

If you know of a way let me know and I'll let people test it.

Do you think it would be a good idea to allow the user to manually enter their sleep times? 

Currently I have it set to 5-10 seconds, but I was thinking about allowing the user to input it.

I don't think I can allow you to test it without sending you the .jar. 

If you know of a way let me know and I'll let people test it.

Hm, personally I can't think of a way to get that to work. 

• Deceiver changed the title to Juggles AIO Shop Buyer