Shout out Jagex #lifechanging V2

Beezmans

@beezmans why do the surgery?

Glasses work perfect for when i want to see great and when I want to not see i just remove them. what's good about seeing perfectly all the time? not worth in my opinion.

Im more attractive without glasses... but aswell the world is completely different when you see it behind a bubble of glass vs when you see it in the way god made you want to see it purely with no lense its honestly amazing one day of seeing the beauty of nature and outdoors without any aid was worth every penny... also im pretty well off financially so i figured id do it

How is the actual surgery? I feel like it would be uncomfortable as fuck

minor pain at worst its a lil weird pain but in all honesty the upside is so much more then downside and  they put some suction on your eye which kinda pops your eye out but besides that no pain after surgery u have irratation for a few days but not too bad

Awesome man, I want this done idk how I would do with the whole being awake thing

they give you a valium which makes u not give any fucks and they give u numbing eye drops theres no needles or anything honestly its not as uncomfortable as youd think

What is the healing time? I'm just scared of long lasting effects. My aunt had it done like 10 years ago or more and she has to use reading glasses now. She never had to before, she was nearsighted, now she is farsighted. 

healing time 1 month~ after 3-4 days u  can do minor physical activities after 3 weeks go in pools after 1 month no need for sunglasses outside

healing time 1 month~ after 3-4 days u  can do minor physical activities after 3 weeks go in pools after 1 month no need for sunglasses outside

I just don't get it man, like why do people even use contact lenses?

I personally tried contact lenses, and they are super uncomfortable, not for a million years would I wear them.

The surgery could lead to more trouble, is expensive and I just can't understand it.

(i'm comparing getting the surgery with contact lenses)

Glasses are no danger, cheap and easy to replace. They are comfortable and pretty much offer no visibility differences.

Edited by Antonio Kala