Shout out Jagex #lifechanging V2

Beezmans

@beezmans why do the surgery?

Glasses work perfect for when i want to see great and when I want to not see i just remove them. what's good about seeing perfectly all the time? not worth in my opinion.

What's the point of fixing a torn acl?

When you want to walk put your brace on, and when you want to be handicap take your brace off?emote32342.png

• Like 1

What's the point of fixing a torn acl?

When you want to walk put your brace on, and when you want to be handicap take your brace off?emote32342.png

It's different my friend because you will always want to walk, with seeing, sometimes you are just tired of seeing all day and night and want a break, you can take your glasses and still see a little but not have to focus on what you see.

It's different my friend because you will always want to walk, with seeing, sometimes you are just tired of seeing all day and night and want a break, you can take your glasses and still see a little but not have to focus on what you see.

Sorry, I've never heard of someone not wanting to see.

• Like 1

How was the procedure? I'm actually considering surgery.

they give u a valium a bunch of numbing eye drops put something over your eyes to keep them open the whole procedure is 10 mins and between walking in and out of dcotors office its 45 mins total after you're few visits and signing the legal papers

• Like 1

Awesome man, I want this done idk how I would do with the whole being awake thing

I just had it done a month ago and I was fine with it. It was a little uncomfortable, but definitely worth it 100%.  I am even terrible with things getting close to my eyes.  A eye doctor could not even put contacts in my eyes, thats how bad I am.  So if I can do it, anyone should be able to.

• Administrator

I just had it done a month ago and I was fine with it. It was a little uncomfortable, but definitely worth it 100%. I am even terrible with things getting close to my eyes. A eye doctor could not even put contacts in my eyes, thats how bad I am. So if I can do it, anyone should be able to.

what was the process just lay there and they keep your eyes open ?

what was the process just lay there and they keep your eyes open ?

Your eye is clamped open, sounds painful, but it is not.  I had to move machines halfway though the process.  One cuts the eye and the other is the laser.  You just have to look at the dot/forward and that is it.  Just have to try and stay calm (they gave me stress balls to squeeze, which helped), you will lose vision in your eye for for like 30 seconds after they cut it.  It freaked me out a little bit, but made it out with better than 20/20 vision, so worth it.

• Like 1

Your eye is clamped open, sounds painful, but it is not.  I had to move machines halfway though the process.  One cuts the eye and the other is the laser.  You just have to look at the dot/forward and that is it.  Just have to try and stay calm (they gave me stress balls to squeeze, which helped), you will lose vision in your eye for for like 30 seconds after they cut it.  It freaked me out a little bit, but made it out with better than 20/20 vision, so worth it.

sounds scary when u say cut the eye.