A suggestion regarding services.

Decode

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the my suggestion?

• Yes
    • No

Maybe service workers should just be advised to do so, and not required. People that want to do it can, and it will help them if the situation arises however, you dont need to do it if you dont want to.

Yeah you're right on that. Maybe include in the rules that "It is advised to record incase blah blah blah" 

Screenshots don't work.

Video may be too troublesome, but then again get a low resolution vid and upload on cloud. It won't take up any hdd space.

Yup

100% a no from me, why the hell would I want to drop my frames to record my work.

I usually work on 4-5 accounts at once want me to record them all? Your point is invalid son.

Lets say making it a must is out of the question. However i still think it should be "Advised" by staff. You're doing it for your own sake here. 

Lets say making it a must is out of the question. However i still think it should be "Advised" by staff. You're doing it for your own sake here. 

Once again no, advisable is bullshit.

It will then become mainstream, all work will be requested to be recorded and I will refuse. I am not here to do your levels for money. You pay me for my hours, I do not serve you, you would accept under my terms and not your own. Any sensible servicer would say the same. 

Once again no, advisable is bullshit.

It will then become mainstream, all work will be requested to be recorded and I will refuse. I am not here to do your levels for money. You pay me for my hours, I do not serve you, you would accept under my terms and not your own. Any sensible servicer would say the same. 

I have no idea what taht has to do with anything. This is just a suggestion ensure you dont end up getting framed for something you didn't do. 

what about service title? like scripter 1,2,3? servicer worker? or something idk mods come up with something perfect, with a scale 1,2,3,

I feel like this is another suggestion which isn't relevant to mine. Although there is already something "similar" to this. The verified services pip. 

I have no idea what taht has to do with anything. This is just a suggestion ensure you dont end up getting framed for something you didn't do. 

So when I have 5-6 ongoing services how am I going to record all invidiual clients? want me to record all of them? oh no you don't care about that, who cares about the worker. We aren't slaves. We do other things while we work. I cannot record 6 clients and watch a movie or browse or anything else. It would drive away service workers. scams have always been apart of every community. The way I see it is you don't trust anyone over the internet.

So when I have 5-6 ongoing services how am I going to record all invidiual clients? want me to record all of them? oh no you don't care about that, who cares about the worker. We aren't slaves. We do other things while we work. I cannot record 6 clients and watch a movie or browse or anything else. It would drive away service workers. scams have always been apart of every community. The way I see it is you don't trust anyone over the internet.

I think you could record 6 clients at once :boge: But realistically speaking, yes scams have always been apart of every community but it isn't a bad thing to try and drive them down. Also like i mentioned above, making it a must isn't that good of an idea. However staff advising service workers/owners to do it could really be useful. 

I think you could record 6 clients at once boge.png But realistically speaking, yes scams have always been apart of every community but it isn't a bad thing to try and drive them down. Also like i mentioned above, making it a must isn't that good of an idea. However staff advising service workers/owners to do it could really be useful. 

I don't think you understand, once staff become involved 'advising' us to record the customer then will request it done and I do not have the patience to fuck around and have low fps.

I don't think you understand, once staff become involved 'advising' us to record the customer then will request it done and I do not have the patience to fuck around and have low fps.

I get your point. Maybe include a fee if they request it? And if they dont, then, choice is up to you?