Guide to Gold Farmin

Juggles

60 members have voted

1. 1. Rate how much this guide helped you

• 2 weeks later...

I love your progress when you started writing scripts. I have to ask though since I'd like to start playing with bots myself and potentially having a gold farm. How do you test your bots? When you first started off, I would assume you were purely a f2p bot until you got the hang of it. Secondly, do you start off as P2P when you make the account or get it from f2p botting methods? Lastly, you're supposed to make accounts on the proxy right? 

I love your progress when you started writing scripts. I have to ask though since I'd like to start playing with bots myself and potentially having a gold farm. How do you test your bots? When you first started off, I would assume you were purely a f2p bot until you got the hang of it. Secondly, do you start off as P2P when you make the account or get it from f2p botting methods? Lastly, you're supposed to make accounts on the proxy right?

What do you mean test my bots?

And no I don't use proxies to create accounts

Well I have 0 experience at this as of right now. By testing bots I mean testing what you make. Making sure the bot isn't doing anything it shouldn't be. You don't use proxies to create? Won't that just lead them back to your main IP in the end if shit was to hit the fan?

I don't believe in the whole Jagex flags IP crap. 

I bot for gold so I expect bans when they come. I just remake the accounts, bans don't hinder me. 

And yes, if you're new to scripting, I guess you can code stuff in F2p. 

You're just very limited, but it is useful to get the basics of scripting down first.

Try to learn the basics of java first though :)

Ah, well. Coding isn't the hard part as of now. That's a reason I'm kinda excited about this. I usually don't have any actual projects that interest me. And I see. I'm just being overly cautious I suppose.

Edit:

I'm being cautious because I don't have money to throw around testing P2P accounts off the start.

Edited by BearJollyMan

One last question then I'm off to bed. When making accounts do you think doing a gmail account and then when making multiple bots doing this: themail@@gmail.com, t.hemail@@gmail.com, th.email@@gmail.com, to be an effective route? 

You can do any email you want since you don't have to verify. 

For example, you can do 

Bear@jolly.com

Bear1@jolly.com

Bear2@jolly.com

You don't need to use an actual @ when creating accounts. 

What ever is easiest for you to remember. 

You can do any email you want since you don't have to verify. 

For example, you can do 

Bear@jolly.com

Bear1@jolly.com

Bear2@jolly.com

You don't need to use an actual @ when creating accounts. 

What ever is easiest for you to remember. 

I'll add my 2 cents to this incase its helpful to someone. 

If you want to receive the emails for the accounts you make, you can do it like this. Create one email such as bear@@gmail.com, and then when you make new runescape accounts, set the emails like this..

bear+1@@gmail.com

bear+2@@gmail.com

bear+3@@gmail.com

Any emails sent these emails will be redirected to bear@@gmail.com. 

What Juggles suggested works perfectly though, if you don't care about the emails being real/usable.