Guide to Gold Farmin

Juggles

60 members have voted

1. 1. Rate how much this guide helped you

Lovely guide, but id assume you need quite a few accounts if you actually want to make decent money off this? Like running 2 accounts maybe making lets say 300k/hour if youre lucky even if youre running these accounts for 10 hours a day youre only making 6 dollars? how many accounts would you deem worth the risk/time put into it?

Lovely guide, but id assume you need quite a few accounts if you actually want to make decent money off this? Like running 2 accounts maybe making lets say 300k/hour if youre lucky even if youre running these accounts for 10 hours a day youre only making 6 dollars? how many accounts would you deem worth the risk/time put into it?

5-8 accounts at 300-500k/hour per account, 12-15hours a day. $40-50+/day.

Spread across 2 VPS and 4 proxies

That's what I ran over summer and made decent money.

Edited by Juggles

5-8 accounts at 300-500k/hour per account, 12-15hours a day. $40-50+/day.

Spread across 2 VPS and 4 proxies

That's what I ran over summer and made decent money.

danm well that aint bad at all...i guess its having a bit of capital to begin with and finding the method/private script that suits. im guessing no matter what script flax-bowstring is basically an autobann now?

@@Juggles

Hey Juggles, thanks for the awesome guide!

I got a question about CLI though! how do you put in all the codes? I can't see any option in settings of OSBot. Can you elaborate on how to add commands?

Copy and paste this into notepad.

Save the file as .bat

cd C:/Users/%username%
for /f "delims=" %%x in ('dir /s /od /b OSBot*.jar') do set recent=%%x
java -jar "%recent%" -allow lowresource,lowcpu -login Username:Password -bot username:password:pin -proxy ip:Host
echo %recent%
pause

You can of course choose the ones you want. Delete proxy if you don't want to use it. You can add more as you like also

• Like 1

Copy and paste this into notepad.

Save the file as .bat

cd C:/Users/%username%
for /f "delims=" %%x in ('dir /s /od /b OSBot*.jar') do set recent=%%x
java -jar "%recent%" -allow lowresource,lowcpu -login Username:Password -bot username:password:pin -proxy ip:Host
echo %recent%
pause

You can of course choose the ones you want. Delete proxy if you don't want to use it. You can add more as you like also

Awesome. I also found out in the meantime that I can run a CMD prompt to do the same thing but I'm not sure if thats efficient CPU wise.

Open command prompt in admin and use the following command to start OSBot in Low Resource+LowCPU

java -jar "Osbot Location" -login username:password -bot username:password:pin -allow lowresource,lowcpu

wasn't letting me start low resource without putting in -bot first.

Awesome. I also found out in the meantime that I can run a CMD prompt to do the same thing but I'm not sure if thats efficient CPU wise.

Open command prompt in admin and use the following command to start OSBot in Low Resource+LowCPU

java -jar "Osbot Location" -login username:password -bot username:password:pin -allow lowresource,lowcpu

wasn't letting me start low resource without putting in -bot first.

Glad you got it to start :)

• Like 1