iiExoricst's #1 Quest/Minigame/Firecape Service!

iiExoricst

Terms and Conditions:

You will go first to avoid any scams,unless you're a trusted User.

If questing You will remain off the account and will not attempt to change any account information (ex; password) until task is complete.

This will also be done by hand, so it will take quite some-time, unless it's something quick and easy.

-- Middleman is welcomed, you will pay the fees.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Note: Global OSBot T.O.S. still apply and any self-made T.O.S. can be declared obsolete by a moderator in the event of a dispute.

Exoricst did a few quests for me for a good price. Now I asked him to do the same quests again today, and he passed, I even offered a higher price. Very disappointed IMO if you want to start a serious questing service. Won't be ordering again probably.

I do have the right to accept/decline any order i want,please don't start with the hatred posts... And the prices of the quests are on thread,just because i did them before for way cheaper prices,doesn't mean i'll do it again.god...

Edited by iiExoricst
  • Like 1

I do have the right to accept/decline any order i want,please don't start with the hatred posts... And the prices of the quests are on thread,just because i did them before for way cheaper prices,doesn't mean i'll do it again.god...

You have any right to decline an order, but I can't give an opinion about your service? No hatred towards you at all, just giving my opinion about the service, that's it.

• Like 1