Perfect Pest Control

Czar

On 4/17/2020 at 9:00 AM, Czar said:

:o You got super lucky with only a 2 day, you just dodged a bullet there. Most people would have gotten a permanent ban for sure, lucky! ^^ :D Gratz on void btw hopefully no more need to bot pest control, unless elite? I have one piece of elite left, but I am botting super gradually/slowly just to be safe.

As for trials activated please take extended breaks for the safest setup!

hahahah yeah i did but i figured if i did get caught it would only be a two day ban because ive had this account for 15 years lol. and had never botted on it. and nah ill do elite myself but im a long way awawy from the hard diaries for it.

Done enjoy! 

EDIT:

Just got some nice feedback over pm's will be adding a new update regarding: pathfinding (will auto default on the new mid-route handler option), attacking npcs that are far away, general behaviour/anti-ban improvements and smarter brawler handling.

Edited by Czar

Update for gangplank/boats is now live, the bot should now wait until the object is detected before jumping on board. Let me know if you run into any other issues, I will help.

@rexides how is the new version going, any better? Please confirm!

As for trials, activated enjoy!

Edited by Czar

16 hours ago, Czar said:

Update for gangplank/boats is now live, the bot should now wait until the object is detected before jumping on board. Let me know if you run into any other issues, I will help.

@rexides how is the new version going, any better? Please confirm!

As for trials, activated enjoy!

Hey mate! So far so good! Been running the script for a total of 7 hours since yesterday and no troubles!

Works great! @Czar

• Like 1

@rexides Glad to hear, please make sure to bot responsibly - if you run into any issues or have any questions lemme know! :D

@russianwolf With pest control I would personally bot every 90-110 points (not in hours like osbot does it) just to be a bit more unique and less robotic. Break duration I would say to play it safest, without mirror client, would be minimum 3 hours, then followed by another botting session for 1-1.5 hours and repeat (with slight variation of course). Did you manage to survive another day of botting? These past few days have been moderate/slight ban waves, especially Monday.

As for trials - activated enjoy!