Perfect Pest Control

Czar

Goodevening,

first of all i want to mention that im a big fan of all your scripts that i own.

but i just bought this script and it misclicks quite alot tbh.

instead right clicking on the spinners it keeps  left clicking and keeps spam clicking the brawlers.

also the way it walks sometimes doesnt make sense tbh, i catched it 2 times wanting to walk 1 or 2 tiles forward and it uses the minimap.

Mirror mode

• Heart 1

Hey there, welcome <3 Ty for the kind words it inspires me to keep scripting :D:D

I'm going to review the code and change up some stuff ASAP, am a bit surprised usually I get requests to make the bot left click instead of right click, unless you mean it's accidentally clicking brawlers instead of spinners 😮  but either is possible I'll make sure the bot fits your playstyle better ^^ :D

50 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hey there, welcome <3 Ty for the kind words it inspires me to keep scripting :D:D

I'm going to review the code and change up some stuff ASAP, am a bit surprised usually I get requests to make the bot left click instead of right click, unless you mean it's accidentally clicking brawlers instead of spinners 😮  but either is possible I'll make sure the bot fits your playstyle better ^^ :D

your welcome :D

Left clicking isn't that much of a problem but like you said the misclicking on brawlers is haha.

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, polly123 said:

bro, i love your scripts, not even gonna ask for a trial, you deserve the irl gp, since u can get full void within 24hr, keep up the great work my friend

Absolute legend this is why the botting community is great <3 gl my friend I’ll share a few secrets with you on best ways to bot :doge: 

• Heart 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Czar, awesome script. Just have a little feedback:

• It randomly clicks the same co-ordinate 4 times which sometimes leads to it running away from the boat after a game ends (and looks bot-like).
  • There's a 3-5 second delay before going back on the boat after a game which makes it miss games. I honestly think if it spam-clicked it would be more realistic than the current delay.
  • It double clicks the spec orb a lot which makes it miss out on using spec (and looking bot-like)
  • Magic shortbow (i) special attack doesn't work.
Edited by brohamed1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, brohamed1 said:

Hi Czar, awesome script. Just have a little feedback:

• It randomly clicks the same co-ordinate 4 times which sometimes leads to it running away from the boat after a game ends (and looks bot-like).
  • There's a 3-5 second delay before going back on the boat after a game which makes it miss games. I honestly think if it spam-clicked it would be more realistic than the current delay.
  • It double clicks the spec orb a lot which makes it miss out on using spec (and looking bot-like)
  • Magic shortbow (i) special attack doesn't work.

Hey there welcome :D Ty for the feedback I'm going to add an update that improves all of these points, appreciate it :D lmk if you notice anything else or want anything added/removed to the bot :) 

• 3 weeks later...