Perfect Pest Control

Czar

Will add some updates for banking mode to chop more logs, will need to make sure there is an axe present. Also what if the trees have been chopped down completely, and you have no logs? Should I make it automatically leave the game since there is no viable action left to do? Also, it shouldn't be wasting all the logs that quickly, an inventory of 20 logs should be fine, can you confirm your settings so I can investigate and add an update for you ASAP. :D

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Will add some updates for banking mode to chop more logs, will need to make sure there is an axe present. Also what if the trees have been chopped down completely, and you have no logs? Should I make it automatically leave the game since there is no viable action left to do? Also, it shouldn't be wasting all the logs that quickly, an inventory of 20 logs should be fine, can you confirm your settings so I can investigate and add an update for you ASAP. :D

-Yes immedently leave if it runs out of logs and can't cut.

-Also if you become to inactive it needs to leave currently it continues to repair.

-Also if it enters with below "set players" for it to leave had 2 games where we only got in with 3 players lol

was using wc 5 logs then repair 10 times before woodcutting more, though it might be my settings default seems to run more stable unless it has to compete with someone else cutting trees.

Though the main issue I see is it needs to repair over the threshold you're wanting to go to.

-Healing at 30% for example will go wc 1 tree then have to run back and repair, repairing 2-3 times before leaving to woodcut should secure more trees and help keep active during games, as the excess running drains a lot of energy causing you to eventually be to low to get to repair.

But default repair settings have been working fine for me.

And using bank for logs run good only issue I had was getting stuck on brawlers.

But from watching it for around a two hours that's all iv noticed for the repair side that need improvements.

Else it's a decent script.

Thank you for the trial.

Edited by dsstriker