Perfect Pest Control

Czar

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Yes mirror client is a huge difference, but it has it's positives and negatives. Positives are the lower ban rate, negatives are the reduced stability for all bots :s Can you confirm if you are using the default osrs client instead of runelite or any other clients? I will help make the bot work better for you :D

@Tyler Hurd Hmm are there any errors in the console logger that I can help with? Are you running in fixed resolution mode (non-resized) and starting the bot outside of a game near the boat you wish to use, also what's your setup like (post your setup screen) and I will help you further ^^ :D

As for trials activated, please make sure to use fixed mode and start the bot outside of a game for optimal stability ^^ :D Good luck guys :D

trials pls sir

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Yes mirror client is a huge difference, but it has it's positives and negatives. Positives are the lower ban rate, negatives are the reduced stability for all bots :s Can you confirm if you are using the default osrs client instead of runelite or any other clients? I will help make the bot work better for you :D

@Tyler Hurd Hmm are there any errors in the console logger that I can help with? Are you running in fixed resolution mode (non-resized) and starting the bot outside of a game near the boat you wish to use, also what's your setup like (post your setup screen) and I will help you further ^^ :D

As for trials activated, please make sure to use fixed mode and start the bot outside of a game for optimal stability ^^ :D Good luck guys :D

trials pls sir

On 8/5/2019 at 6:17 AM, Czar said:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - i'm using the osrs launcher on a windows 10 machine with High specs.

Hey Czar,

im adding you on discord because i need some help, when i use the script its sometimes stuck at the doors, and trys to attack the monsters while the door is closed. this way i realy look like a bot :D. my name is MrWho

Update:

The great Czar is already fixing the small bug, keep up the great work.

love it :D

Edited by wuzziefuzzy