Perfect Pest Control

Czar

Pest control is pretty low ban-rate, what other bots did you use? Also, check out the preventing botting bans thread:

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/?tab=comments#comment-1417948

Update is still pending, which feature are you interested in? Portal mode, fight npc mode, defend knight or repair barricades? :D 

Edited by Czar

The other one I used was perfect agility which I also bought yesterday.

that one was running way better than this one. That had real fluid movement and rarely messed up. I also took breaks between levels and graceful purchases to do quests or other skills.

This script works, like it gets points, but it acts like a bot. The knight is dying and if there are no mobs immediately around it it just stands there. Sometimes there will be a mob attacking right beside the knight and the boy won’t detect it and just stay there watching.

I ran it for 4hrs with breaks enabled... fairy confident this is the script that got me banned. Seeing as how I used it for 4hrs can I get refunded for my purchase?

Well you could always apply for a refund, but I highly recommend sticking to the script as the ban wasn't related to pest control and this script has the most features out of all the pest control ones. Agility has extreme (if not the highest) ban rates if not used correctly, I'm surprised you lasted that long IMO. As for the anti-ban, if you selected defend knight, confirm please. I made defend knight only fight near the knight, nowhere else, I intended for the script to wait to appear more humanlike as if it were defending near the knight, but I can always make changes 24/7. If npc mode then it is programmed to find any npcs, in that case did you select a low amount of npcs to fight?

EDIT:

Update v38 should be out within a few hours at best

Edited by Czar

I was defending only. I selected all but the Splatter. The script kept my guy right by the knight and attacked 9/10 of the shifters that teled in. It’d on occasion miss one, and just stand there while the knight got attacked.

One thing I’d recommend is that if there are no shifters attacking the Knight, and the script is in defence mode, that it should attack the range mobs to protect the knight.

• Like 1

@Czar

heyo 

running on mirror mode, fight monsters / active / have all monsters selected and come up with this error upon start of fights 

[ERROR][Bot #1][01/03 06:00:19 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent@71c90a
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -8460
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.NPCS.getLocalNPC(dn:178)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Mouse.getEntitiesOnCursor(tj:401)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Mouse.isOnCursor(tj:65)
    at org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse.EntityDestination.evaluate(pg:286)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.IIIIiiiiIIii(zi:185)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(zi:349)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(le:246)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(le:171)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.interact(pl:464)
    at perfect.scripting.b.d.CoM2.E(ih:709)
    at perfect.scripting.b.d.CoM2.G(ih:705)
    at b.a.Aux.onLoop(no:1339)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bp:22)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Like 1

Mirror error at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent while detecting npc to attack.

Make sure all these boxes are ticked when using mirror: Using default osrs client (hooked with mirror), started script outside a game, launched + hooked client while logged out, let the client load for a bit, so login manually and move around, open interfaces, then start the script and it should be stable. May need a client restart or two, if botting for a long period of time. Will be sending off mirror reports to devs in the meantime. Is the script at least attacking npcs? What is happening before/after those logs? I hope the client can continue after those :D

• Like 1