Perfect Pest Control

Czar

Just purchased this script, took a really long time to find settings where the bot wouldn't fail to keep activity up to get points. Often found the bot getting stuck and just idling till the next game or running around too much instead fighting when using fighting ( around portals ) and portal attacking. However, after setting it to fighting mode ( active ) it has consistently stayed above the threshold so I'm glad it works there. Surprisingly the paint doesn't show how many points you are currently on or the points/h think this would be a great implication. Also a toggle on the paint would be good, similar to your perfect fighter script. ( F2 )

Overall I am happy with the bot as It consistently getting me points after finding the correct mode, but could definitely do with some refinement

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 1:54 PM, will_of_fire said:

hi, could i get a trial? 

I heard there is a high ban rate, is there a recommended amount of time to run this per day/per session? And are there recommended settings? 

My recommendation is to do 4hrs days. 3 Days should be enough to get full void.  I usually run it for the full 4 hours or 3hours - break and 1 hour. I generally go with "Attack mode" Everything but Shifters, Prioritize Spinners & Turn on Door feature (If you don't, makes it look hella bot like). Haven't been banned so far and have done it on 3 accounts Full Void + Mage/Range helm.

5 hours ago, Pleasedontban said:

Just purchased this script, took a really long time to find settings where the bot wouldn't fail to keep activity up to get points. Often found the bot getting stuck and just idling till the next game or running around too much instead fighting when using fighting ( around portals ) and portal attacking. However, after setting it to fighting mode ( active ) it has consistently stayed above the threshold so I'm glad it works there. Surprisingly the paint doesn't show how many points you are currently on or the points/h think this would be a great implication. Also a toggle on the paint would be good, similar to your perfect fighter script. ( F2 )

Overall I am happy with the bot as It consistently getting me points after finding the correct mode, but could definitely do with some refinement

Definitely agree on the Portal mode - Active mode and Defend Knight mode is by far the best.

@Czar  Able to fix the door issue? Majority of the time doesn't open the doors and just spam clicks monsters outside,

Edited by NeonAsura
  • Like 1