Looking for LoL Eloboosters

Sky

I am starting to get backed up and need help filling these orders.

Currently only looking for NA boosters but I plan on expanding to other servers if you want to apply there. There will be a entry fee based on what you are willing to boost up to and your current rank. This fee is FULLY refundable upon your leave. You must be able to boost up til at least Gold V.

You will not receive your deposit if any of the following situations apply:

Leaving during an order assigned to you.

Found to be using scripts. 

Spending customer's IP/RP/Currencies without their permission.

Found being toxic on a customer's account.

A compact price guide. (For payment idea. For full prices message me)

Bronze Divisions > 14$

Silver Divisions > 16$

Gold Divisions > 20$

Plat Divisions > 40$

Diamond Divisions > 65$-90$

Fill out

Server:

Experience?:

Have you used scripts:

Do you still use scripts:

Exceling role(s):

Boosting up until:

Time available (EST): 

How long have you played for:

Would you be willing to spectate a random game with me and give me a rundown pre-promotion? ( Not required): 

Fill out using 10 - 50 words.

What makes you more qualified than the other applicants:

When a loss occurs during a boost, what should you do?:

Hi, I'm @Asuna, your fearless leader. If you disagree with me on something, how do you go about it:

Tell me about yourself:

Edited by Asuna

Fill out

Server: NA

Experience?:boosting for 4 yrs, over 1500 accounts

Have you used scripts:no

Do you still use scripts:no

Exceling role(s):play everything

Boosting up until:challenger

Time available (EST): 11am  est - 3am est

How long have you played for:since draven release, middle of s2

Would you be willing to spectate a random game with me and give me a rundown pre-promotion? ( Not required):  yes

What makes you more qualified than the other applicants: I have more boosting experience then everyone else combined.

When a loss occurs during a boost, what should you do?: Keep playing until the order is finished

Hi, I'm Asuna, your fearless leader. If you disagree with me on something, how do you go about it: Msg you about the issue.

Tell me about yourself: Im in university and im boosting to pay off tuition, i'm really good at league but not to the point where i am able to go pro.

Edited by platedude

@Asuna My friend added you

@@Asuna Hello, added you on skype

Please do not contact the skype linked on my OSBot. If you want to talk to me privately, just do it via OSBot PM

Fill out

Server: EUW

Experience?: Done some friendly boosts for free or payment.

Have you used scripts:never.

Do you still use scripts:no lol.

Exceling role(s): mid/jungle.

Boosting up until:plat/dia.

Server: Oceanic

Experience?: 3 years

Have you used scripts: no

Do you still use scripts: no

Exceling role(s): Mid, Jungle, Adc

Boosting up until: Gold 5

Fill out

Experience?:boosting for 4 yrs, over 1500 accounts

Have you used scripts:no

Do you still use scripts:no

Exceling role(s):play everything

Boosting up until:challenger

Thanks for applying! I will be waiting a little while before accepting any candidates to ensure a top quality service. I've updated OP a little. If you guys wouldn't mind editing your fill outs a little bit  and reading a bit over again it would be amazing

Edited by Asuna

Fill out

Rank: High Platinum (Platy 1 90+LP) Season 3-5, Low platy S6

Experience?: Started playing in Season two, 4 personal accounts all in platinum. A 5 man ranked team that was able to obtain platinum 5 in earlier seasons (this used to be insanely hard compared to old fashion solo q)

Have you used scripts: Never in league, everything has been & will be hand-played

Do you still use scripts: N/A

Excelling role(s): Support Main, Jungle Secondary

Boosting up until: Platy 5

Time available (EST):  Sporadic, for a true (and insanely quick) boost I need my team, and I will play as much as I can when they are all on.  Otherwise, my average time is between 530pm-10pm, 6am-10am.

How long have you played for: Years... Season two pre-season (November 2011)

Would you be willing to spectate a random game with me and give me a rundown pre-promotion? ( Not required): Indeed!

What I bring compared to others: I play with a team of real life buddies that I have played with since Season two.  I also live with over half of the team.  I can boost one account with this team or if you are willing to talk further, we might be able to make something happen where I boost multiple accounts at the same time with my team (I have no problem covering the starting fee's for them, myself)

Let me know what you think! It may be what you are looking for or not, no worries either way :D

Server: EUW (Can do EUNE/TURKEY as well probably)

Experience?: Elo boosted a few times but didn't persue it due to low demand

Have you used scripts: No (MK LoL but only for skin override) 

Do you still use scripts: No

Exceling role(s): Normally just fill so can play everyrole easily

Boosting up until: Platinum id say

Time available (EST): 6:00-12:00

How long have you played for: 4 years

Would you be willing to spectate a random game with me and give me a rundown pre-promotion? ( Not required): Dont get what you mean (Pm me please)

Server: NA/LAN

Experience?: Started end of season 3, got placed bronze. Now I'm up here in <2 years.

Have you used scripts: When I was stuck in D5 I was about to give up and suicide my account by looking for scripts. Determination stopped me from googling "lol scripts". I hate scripters because I've been vs. a lot of them.

Do you still use scripts: ^

Exceling role(s): Jack of all trades, though top/mid if I had to choose 2.

Boosting up until: Diamond 5 (maybe 4)

Time available (EST): 3PM-11PM weekdays and all day weekends (EST).

How long have you played for: Late 2013-Present

Would you be willing to spectate a random game with me and give me a rundown pre-promotion? ( Not required): Sure.

I've been boosting for 2 years, and I would like to work for someone that has traffic in boosting.

When a loss occurs during a boost, what should you do?:

Losses happen to everyone, I won't lose my focus.

Hi, I'm Asuna, your fearless leader. If you disagree with me on something, how do you go about it:

Give my opinion on it, compromise nonetheless.

Tell me about yourself:

I've remained in high elo for a long time and have elo boosted for more than half of my league career. Notably I have a top Gnar guide (~500k views) and have played with numerous amounts of professional players. Also made darshan go 0/10 ;)

Experience: Played around 3000 games across all of my accounts.

Have you used scripts: Never

Do you still use scripts: Nope

Exceling role(s): Jungle/Mid

Boosting up until: Gold 5

Time available (EST): 2pm-10pm on weekdays, All Day on the weekends.

How long have you played for: Since season 3, around aatrox release.

Would you be willing to spectate a random game with me and give me a rundown pre-promotion? ( Not required): Not sure what this means, could you elaborate?

I've played a lot of games (2000+ ranked games) throughout my time playing league of legends and I feel extremely confident that I am able to boost to gold 5 without any problems, I have friends that I've boosted to gold for free without any problems and I believe they could vouch for me if asked. 

When a loss occurs during a boost, what should you do?

Unfortunately there are some games where sometimes people will afk/dc and there will be an inevitable loss but that should happen rarely and that will not effect me completing the order.

Hi, I'm Asuna, your fearless leader. If you disagree with me on something, how do you go about it:

If I happen to disagree with you on something, I'll let you know why I disagree and see if there is something we can do about it.

Tell me about yourself:

I'm 18 years old, currently in my last year of highschool and I'm trying to make some side cash to help pay for a car so I can get a real job. I'm not very good at many things but I really enjoy playing league of legends  and even though I'm not a very good player I am confident that I can boost to gold 5 without a sweat. 

Just realized you aren't taking any more applications for North American Servers, if anything happens and you need another booster for this region please let me know, Thanks in advance!

Edited by Koatsue