Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

5 minutes ago, Czar said:

POH update should be live by now hopefully :) 

As for master/slave for zmi so the worker will take the long route and give essence to the master account which waits by the zmi altar and repeat? The master holds all runes or ?

If the master holds all runes you'd have to code it so the worker knows how many inventory slots the master has left when trying to trade over the ess. Not sure if thats possible?

Edited by Failed4life
  • Like 1

Having some issues trying to do Lava runes. It's grabbing my binding necklace and earth talisman, when I want it to imbue. Does this support rune pouch/steam staffs(I know it tried to grab repair runes when I had it in the pouch already, so maybe not)? Also, not sure if this supports crafting guild tele with crafting cape, it's a quicker banking method and saves an extra ring of dueling charge for banking.

Also if I start it with my preferred setup, it just kinda sits there and poops out.
Any special things I should be ticking to get this going?

Thanks.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Failed4life said:

If the master holds all runes you'd have to code it so the worker knows how many inventory slots the master has left when trying to trade over the ess. Not sure if thats possible?

No, just make it so the master will either drop the runes to get space or that the master will give the slave(s) in question the runes. This will make it  so you don't need to find how many inv spaces master has. Much more simple and it doesn't waste xp an hour either. Would be really nice. Exactly like the same ones, for example, body.

@Czar

Edited by piamia
  • Like 1

Hmm rune pouches should be added in the next version, so I just make the script ignore depositing them in bank? Anything else? :D 

As for crafting guild method I can code that, shouldn't be too difficult. Steam staves not supported yet but I can add them. Right now the script requires the exact runes in inventory for magic imbue, but it will change. As for preferred setup it's best to have only the pouches in your inventory and let the script do the rest. Will add a few fail-safes regarding this in the next version just confirm your inventory layout and the exact setup options enabled so I can imitate the exact settings and post a fix. :D 

Hmm this one has master/worker for mass goldfarming, ZMI with potions/food/ourania method, quest cape teleport method for natures and any other fairy ring altars, rest are identical (abyss, normal) runecrafting :) Please try the script before considering purchase, activated a trial gl :) 

There is a pending update for adding master/worker support to ZMI :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm rune pouches should be added in the next version, so I just make the script ignore depositing them in bank? Anything else? :D 

As for crafting guild method I can code that, shouldn't be too difficult. Steam staves not supported yet but I can add them. Right now the script requires the exact runes in inventory for magic imbue, but it will change. As for preferred setup it's best to have only the pouches in your inventory and let the script do the rest. Will add a few fail-safes regarding this in the next version just confirm your inventory layout and the exact setup options enabled so I can imitate the exact settings and post a fix. :D 

It should ignore putting it in the bank, but another way which would require some knowledge by users is selecting *deposit all* in the bank after you have set up placeholders. You can fill your bank with placeholders and if you do this correctly, you will just deposit certain items you want (lava runes in my case) by having the runes as stacks in the bank, so they can be put in.

I'm not really sure on the coding process of what you can and can't do, or in what situation they work, I'll be checking that out today, but could the crafting cape teleport work if the cape is worn or in your inventory? I know some people keep it in their inventory for a faster click, but it probably doesn't matter as much on a bot.

Staffs would definitely be a good thing to support as well, thank-you for that.
I also don't want it grabbing earth talismans out if it doesn't need to, haha, which may be fixed with the steam staff and pouches update.

My Lava setup is attached. Between the staff and rune pouch, I have all the spells I need, but it just sits there and doesn't do anything.

Also, when I ran the abyss one, crafting cosmic runes, I noticed that it emptied all four of my pouches both times, do any of the walking methods do an inventory check when pulling out essence? It just seems a little weird to me that it would empty them out all, twice, when I know I, as a person, would never do that.

I do appreciate the work you're putting into this script though.

Thanks,
Webtoon

LavaSetup.PNG

EDIT: For the teleports and imbue, in conjunction with the *deposit all* option I mentioned above, you could code it so that it "assumes" you have all the necessary requirements to teleport and imbue.. Of course this would try and cast it, even if there was nothing in the inventory, however you could make this a tickbox option so the user knows what they're getting into(Force *deposit all* on if this is checked? Either or). This is just a suggestion of an alternative method after reading some tuts on how bot coding functions. This could be an alternative method so that you have two ways of things functioning just in case one breaks at some point.

Also another fun suggestion if it's not already implemented would be banking rings of dueling(1), to save some GP in the long run. Which, if the end-user had bank placeholders, you could just do a *deposit all equipped items* instead of removing the ring and banking it. Basically placeholders are great, lmfao.

Edited by Webtoon
Suggestion
  • Like 1