Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Agility shortcuts are already added, the options are in the misc/antiban tab biggrin.png

For quest cape/cosmic altar/duel arena methods: Enable the last walking option in the initial setup menu, it should work better. If not, try option 2/3 it was the default before the new walking option. The 'walk-back' system is for anti-ban (to be more human and not robot) although the frequency of the system triggering will be lowered in the next version

New update (v58):

- Added an update for walking system

- Update for duel arena/cosmic systems, please try a different walking option (in the initial script setup menu) until this update is live!

- Added a delay for clicking altar

- Added an update to quest cape method (beta) - script will now teleport using fairy ring and not cause errors anymore

Update will be live within 24 hours biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Agility shortcuts are already added, the options are in the misc/antiban tab biggrin.png

For quest cape/cosmic altar/duel arena methods: Enable the last walking option in the initial setup menu, it should work better. If not, try option 2/3 it was the default before the new walking option. The 'walk-back' system is for anti-ban (to be more human and not robot) although the frequency of the system triggering will be lowered in the next version

New update (v58):

- Added an update for walking system

- Update for duel arena/cosmic systems, please try a different walking option (in the initial script setup menu) until this update is live!

- Added a delay for clicking altar

- Added an update to quest cape method (beta) - script will now teleport using fairy ring and not cause errors anymore

Update will be live within 24 hours biggrin.png

appreciate the quick response.

• Like 1

encountered a couple issues, when crafting air runes with the fally walk method the bot would end up clicking a certain spot over by the mining entrance behind the bank. i found that it tends to wonder over there, also hovers over the banker and doesnt click when the camera is at an angle that the roof is blocking the banker but can sense the entity if that makes sense. and  when crafting fire runes with the duel arena walking method: the bot sometimes tilts the screen too much for it to click on the altar and sometimes it just hovers the mouse over it .

[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 01:19:21 PM]: coudlnt click 
[iNFO][bot #1][01/01 01:19:21 PM]: its visible brahs
  • Like 1

Fixed. Update v59 should be live any moment :D

Guys, how is the new quest cape (beta) method? It's too high req for me to test the entire method but it should be working much better since the last update (v58) :D Legends' guild teleport should teleport via the fairy ring flawlessly now :D

Edited by Czar

Guys, how is the new quest cape (beta) method? It's too high req for me to test the entire method but it should be working much better since the last update (v58) :D Legends' guild teleport should teleport via the fairy ring flawlessly now :D

Hey I have a question about my script auths!

Do you have a Skype or something I can contact you at? Or make me be able to PM you?

Thanks

Hey I have a question about my script auths!

Do you have a Skype or something I can contact you at? Or make me be able to PM you?

Thanks

• Like 1

Ban rate of worker accounts is unknown at the moment since the script is still new, but that is a good thing since new scripts are always lower ban rate for a while :D

As for quest cape method, I will add an update so the script will select the CKR option if it's there, if not, it will select Zanaris option :D

As for rune mysteries quest support, I hadn't noticed the option is gone - will be re-added in the next version ASAP.

As for question regarding auths, no problem, I can answer any question regarding the script and auths :D

As for getting the script for lower price, I don't know how to do a script discount or if it's even possible but can you try contacting an admin/developer they may be able to help out, I wouldn't mind setting a small discount for the script since you bought my fighter script.

Update v60 coming up, guys :)

• Like 1

Ban rate of worker accounts is unknown at the moment since the script is still new, but that is a good thing since new scripts are always lower ban rate for a while :D

As for quest cape method, I will add an update so the script will select the CKR option if it's there, if not, it will select Zanaris option :D

As for rune mysteries quest support, I hadn't noticed the option is gone - will be re-added in the next version ASAP.

As for question regarding auths, no problem, I can answer any question regarding the script and auths :D

As for getting the script for lower price, I don't know how to do a script discount or if it's even possible but can you try contacting an admin/developer they may be able to help out, I wouldn't mind setting a small discount for the script since you bought my fighter script.

I have bought your Ranging guild script and it worked flawlessly too, so thats why I like your scripts, they are well coded and reliable.

I'm trying to contact admins/developers to help us :)

Edit:    Hey Czar, i asked about the discount from Saiyan, and he told me that only way for you to give me a discount is to send me part of the money first (example: you would send me 3$ in PayPal before i buy your 10$ script, so it would be 30% discount), Saiyan told me that there are no other ways for discounts.

Edited by ultimate ffs
  • Like 1

Right now with Zanaris Teleport using QC instead of direct teleporting to Nature altar, it's not worth using.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO