Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

New update (v52)

- Law balloon method is now back to normal (working)

- Added an update for lavas (fire altar)

Update will be live within 24 hours of the push biggrin.png

As for automating the master account, may add this in the next version, another update coming up biggrin.png

Also guys, for law runes, make sure to turn off the npc attack option so that there is less chance of attacking the unicorn, I have added an update so the script doesn't stay in combat anymore.

(Ignore script version, should be v52.0)

buBBlgY.png

Edited by Czar

Quest cape/fairy ring support is already in development since a few users already requested the feature biggrin.png just need to make sure all the options and the teleport names are correct and need to make sure the feature works perfectly biggrin.png

That's really awesome! Can't wait :D

Also, In that method, is it possible to add the use of noted pure ess on the bank chest instead of opening the bank? So that you unnote the ess and teleport asap. That makes the run quicker. You only use the bank every 8 runs to grab another ring of dueling and/or stamina pot. Hope I made myself clear :p

Love your script cash.png

• Like 1

Love the script, currently running into problems with stamina pots, once 1 runs out it keeps trying to draw from the Stamina potion (1) pile which is empty instead of taking from the Stamina Potion (4) . I tried to look through the setup and couldnt figure out a solution. Ive only used the "normal" tab currently doing Fire runes so this might not be an issue with the abyss.

Other then that script runs flawless for me! thanks!

Edited by Broshii
  • Like 1

Hmm so the script is trying to withdraw Stamina potion (1) from an empty placeholder? Or is the script trying to withdraw Stamina potion (1) and not being able to? Will test stamina potions.

As for instant-banking with noted ess, will definitely add an option for that biggrin.png

Guys, a few updates coming up biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Yes its trying to grab the stamina potion (1) thats in an empty place holder, so it will work fine when i "release" that place holder but after 4 sips it starts to do it again so i need to manually release that placeholder. ill be testing stamina potions on the abyss tab today and let you know if they work! 

• Like 1

Yea after doing some abyss running im having problems with Glories and Stamina Potions. Anytime they run out of charges or sips it constantly tries to take from the pile with no items left. So unless i "release" the place holder it wont withrdraw a fresh glory/stamina pot. Could be me not setting u properly but ive tried to explore several options

• Like 1

Added a new update (v54)

- Bank placeholder support is now added

- Added a fix for several banking items

update will be live within 24 hours good luck everyone wink.png

Noted ess support is almost ready, ETA 1 more version ^^ biggrin.png ETA for quest cape mode will be in ~2 versions max, shouldn't take too long biggrin.png

EDIT: Guys, for placeholders, the script will ignore potions that have an amount of: 1 in the bank, so if there is 1 stamina potion(2) then it will attempt to withdraw another stamina potion with an amount higher than 1, e.g. if there are 5 stamina potion(3) then it will withdraw from that stack.

The current system works as follows:

Is stamina potion(1) there? If so, are there more than 1? -> If yes and yes, the script will withdraw a stamina potion(1)

if not, (if has potion but there is only 1 stack of it, then move onto more potions, or if no potion is detected)

Try stamina potion(2), and then stamina potion(3), then finally stamina potion(4), if none, then the script will stop.

Also, this option will only be activated after enabling the 'Use bank placeholder' option in the misc/antiban tab!

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Added a new update (v54)

- Bank placeholder support is now added

- Added a fix for several banking items

update will be live within 24 hours good luck everyone wink.png

Noted ess support is almost ready, ETA 1 more version ^^ biggrin.png ETA for quest cape mode will be in ~2 versions max, shouldn't take too long biggrin.png

EDIT: Guys, for placeholders, the script will ignore potions that have an amount of: 1 in the bank, so if there is 1 stamina potion(2) then it will attempt to withdraw another stamina potion with an amount higher than 1, e.g. if there are 5 stamina potion(3) then it will withdraw from that stack.

The current system works as follows:

Is stamina potion(1) there? If so, are there more than 1? -> If yes and yes, the script will withdraw a stamina potion(1)

if not, (if has potion but there is only 1 stack of it, then move onto more potions, or if no potion is detected)

Try stamina potion(2), and then stamina potion(3), then finally stamina potion(4), if none, then the script will stop.

Also, this option will only be activated after enabling the 'Use bank placeholder' option in the misc/antiban tab!

If you need an account with quest cape or a tester for that method I'll be glad to help =)

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO