Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

hey czar. so ive noticed that when using master/worker mode for nature runes (all ive done so far) wont use any energy restoring. ive tried stamina potions and super energy. it just wont use either of them at all ever. ive set it to sip stamina at 30% and sip super energy at 20% and to sip to 100% and i had unnoted of each in my inventory as well as some notted ones for once it uses all the doses on the unnoted ones but wont use them or even unnote the noted ones at all. there isnt anything in the log about it since it just wont even attmept to sip either at all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, connor112 said:

hi is there any improvements you can make to worker bots been running 3 doing lava runes and within a day they all get banned only doing 3-4 hours max with all the anti ban stuff running 

and could you look into making them trade the items faster 

Using proxies? All accounts same ip and/or machine? Please confirm as this makes a huge difference to bans. There's a chance the ban stems from the way the clients are setup. I'll take a look at adding more anti-ban behaviours to the workers in the meantime so you can enjoy more botting hours. Also is the main fine? Please confirm! :D

3 hours ago, Kazumi said:

Does master/slave not work with abyss?

Same for saving the script config

Also, the script doesn't take stamina pots from the bank, it uses the one in the inventory but doesn't take a new stamina pot

Master/worker still doesn't support abyss, I honestly didn't know it would be used, I will add it for sure, may take a few days to implement as it's a huge task. Which altars are you primarily looking for? Higher level ones e.g. nature?

Saving, almost done. Will be CLI-ready too, like my fighter bot, it'll have the same system :D

Staminas - which mode is this, are you doing master/worker with lavas? Send me your script set-up and I'll take a look. Or is this with normal abyss? If using staminas I recommend not using 'Fill up to 100% option' btw.

51 minutes ago, Czar said:

Using proxies? All accounts same ip and/or machine? Please confirm as this makes a huge difference to bans. There's a chance the ban stems from the way the clients are setup. I'll take a look at adding more anti-ban behaviours to the workers in the meantime so you can enjoy more botting hours. Also is the main fine? Please confirm! :D

Master/worker still doesn't support abyss, I honestly didn't know it would be used, I will add it for sure, may take a few days to implement as it's a huge task. Which altars are you primarily looking for? Higher level ones e.g. nature?

Saving, almost done. Will be CLI-ready too, like my fighter bot, it'll have the same system :D

Staminas - which mode is this, are you doing master/worker with lavas? Send me your script set-up and I'll take a look. Or is this with normal abyss? If using staminas I recommend not using 'Fill up to 100% option' btw.

Oh I thougt it would support abyss, been training some accounts for a couple of days to decent defence :D
Mainly looking for nature runes. But maybe using the regular altar will be a lot easier for everyone, also no requirements needed for worker accounts.

I'm doing master/worker body runes atm.
I've tried all stamina modes and they work as long as there's a stamina potion in the inventory, it doesn't grab stamina from the bank by itself.
I just tried with super energy but it's the same. Doesn't refill from bank

Edited by Kazumi
  • Like 1

Will take a look asap ^^ :D Abyss worker will also be here in the next version, will announce it as soon as possible.

EDIT: So the worker is not withdrawing staminas, and you’re doing body runes? I think I know the issue, will do a release today.

Edited by Czar

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Will take a look asap ^^ :D Abyss worker will also be here in the next version, will announce it as soon as possible.

EDIT: So the worker is not withdrawing staminas, and you’re doing body runes? I think I know the issue, will do a release today.

Exactly.

Great efforts, really appreciated!

Got Super Energy working for Nature runes, but it sucks when this happens at the store tho.
Have to tele and run all the way back.

4Y3XLf2.png

Edit: Switched potion notes and cash stack but that doesn't help

Edited by Kazumi
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Czar said:

no only just started comming back to osrs didnt know i would have to use proxys i assumed i would get at least 2-3 days out of account still cheaper then paying runners as its only 5m a day and yer the main is fine had that running on mobile with 4g so it was a different ip 

• Like 1

Hey Czar great job on the script so far, been using it for 2 days.
Today i noticed when doing lava runes, if i set it to
Energy potions -> Drink under 20%, it pulls one out every trip and drinks it anyways even if im at 90% energy

If i select the checkbox (sip to 100%) it just pulls one out, spam clicks it till empty, banks and pulls another one out and repeats.

Not sure whats going on.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Czar said:

Done, update v142 will automatically go live within 24 hours, just doing a final round of testing for all issues mentioned above.

For master/worker yes the main on a different IP was a good move, otherwise even the main could’ve been hit with a ban, super lucky imo ^^ :D 

Thanks for the efforts and continued support Czar!

• Heart 1

Thanks guys, I'm curious to hear what you guys think about the new v142.0 update :D Lemme know if you have any other ideas/suggestions for the next update, atm I'm working on abyss worker mode, and adding more behaviour improvements to help with preventing bans.

EDIT: Update is now pushed, just waiting for staff to safecheck the code, could take a couple hours. It's an automatic process so it should say v142.0 on the script title in-game once it's live

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO