Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

34 minutes ago, Senthal said:

it crafts cosmics at zanaris altar and runs back to bank but then just sits on calculating 

I'll take a look, you sure you have everything needed in bank? Pure ess, tiara/talisman, teleports (if applicable). There may be an error in the console logger if so please copy paste it here so I can help ^^ :D

EDIT:

Before running the bot, in the runecrafting setup window, go to Anti-ban -> [Faster actions] and tick that setting, you should see it start. For some reason the delay is too long for cosmics, I'll tweak that for the upcoming update.

Edited by Czar

I just activated a trial run so you can experiment with different setups. Be sure to turn off the trade delay for all accounts, recently RS added a new option called [Trade delay] in the settings menu, it basically has a 3-4 second countdown timer for trading.

Aside from that I believe you're in good hands with this bot, be sure to read the settings carefully if you plan on doing magic imbue then you also need to select magic imbue for the worker accounts (so the worker accounts know what the master account is doing). If you need any help lmk :) As for ban rates, I haven't seen any bans on a master account ever since this bot was created (5+ years), but I have seen worker accounts getting banned, maybe because they are low level but shouldn't matter too much, if you bot the workers carefully they won't get banned imo.

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, magetrip said:

Is there a reason when running ZMI, the second banking when it deposits 'all', it doesn't grab the Rune Pouch back? This causes it not able to teleport back again.

Also, is there an option to make the mouseclick a bit faster? I've the feeling it's a wee slow.

It should not be depositing the pouch, is this with bank-fill mode btw? I'll take a look. If so then it's best to lock the item outside the bank then fill the bank with placeholders. If not using bank-fill mode then it is something entirely different :feels:

Mouse, I can make it quicker if you like, update coming up :D Maybe 2x of what it is now? Or 1.5x, anything really :) 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO