Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

So i bought the bot in the end but a few things ive noticed that would be a great improvement / bugs

I can't get bot to use super energy potions. (the slave)

Sometimes the bot gets bit stuck before going in the alter it stnads there for 20 seconds then sorts its self out. 

Would there be a way to toggle how quickly the bot tires to trade the main if i dont trade really quickly the bot spams pretty fast and its annoying when im running 9 slaves ?

WHY IS THERE NO OPTION  TO SAVE settings this is so annoying!!!!! 

Cheers, Alain 

Will add saving/loading, as well as check out super energy potions asap. For the tile thing 20 tiles away, did you make sure to zoom out the camera so more objects/entities are in view? Please confirm! I will go and make sure it walks a bit closer before trying.

As for the dueling rings, show me your setup I will help. There's a few ways to get the perfect setup for lavas, you may need to play around with the options but show your setup and we will get it sorted.

As for the trade speed, should I add an option to determine how soon and how often to trade/accept trade? Sounds like a good idea tbh :D 

18 minutes ago, Czar said:

Will add saving/loading, as well as check out super energy potions asap. For the tile thing 20 tiles away, did you make sure to zoom out the camera so more objects/entities are in view? Please confirm! I will go and make sure it walks a bit closer before trying.

As for the dueling rings, show me your setup I will help. There's a few ways to get the perfect setup for lavas, you may need to play around with the options but show your setup and we will get it sorted.

As for the trade speed, should I add an option to determine how soon and how often to trade/accept trade? Sounds like a good idea tbh :D 

Good morning / afternoon Czar all sounds great sadly got 3 slaves banned from a bloody dodgy proxy address bit annoyed. all the other 12 slaves are happy. I was looking at running 20 at natures but the issue is the bot needs to do 16 - 18 hours minimum to pay for itsself. Calcs work out about 4 minutes a trip (safe option) taking 26 ess. 7000 pure ess = 14000 natures pays for bond as im doing double. So .... 7000 pure ess / 26 a trip = 270 trips and a trip takes 4 minutes 15 trips an hour. So 270 / 15 = 18 hours 

Do you know how much unsafe route cuts the time by ? I think if we can get stamina's working that would be awesome and half if not a bit more the trip time. Also make the unsafe route safer due to running past monsters. 

The reason why i dont use the safe route was I couldnt seem to get energy pots to work and i presumed that antis and food wouldnt then either. With Super energy noted in the inv the bot would just unnote the pure ess and do the trip even though i had noted super energy and the run was below 30% bit confused I tried with the noted option ticked and unticked in the API  

-Side note didnt try food anti poison or staminas due to super not working. 

tried zooming out the camera the whole way it does seem to improve it cheers for the tip tried it yesterday after I thought it might be that. 

If you add saving and loading I love you 😛 

will try to get a small vid of ring bug.

Speed that would be amazing for the trading just helps to not close the trading window as sometimes the bot spams so fast it closes a trade i open. 

As for another thing with lavas I noticed there is no option to set a bot up to use binding necks. (well the option that just says ring the bot doesnt work) Something I tried which gave me 80k an hour is to have 4 slaves to bring ess to the master however the trades are quite slow I think the reason  for this is when the bot trades it checks to see if the master needs a binding necklace very clever however it seems to slow trades down as ive noticed doing natures the trades are a lot faster. Would it be possible to get an option for a slave to only bring pure ess and not binding necks and ignore this could to check the master ? As i said it looks like there was an option in the API but it didnt work. 

Massive thanks,

Alain 

Edited by Alain

Hey Czar,

Two things, when doing Abyss (nature crafting) it sometimes opens the door on the way to the Abyss , attached in the first picture.

Secondly when walking to the Abyss instead of clicking on the minimap to go up near the Teleport it clicks right beside to dodge the two trees instead of just clicking to go straight up.

Let me know if you want a video, I can send it.

abyss1.png

abyss2.png

Yesterday I did use it for only 2 hours, semi-baby sitting, talking with my clan mates.
Today I wake up and my main was banned for 1 day. 

Like I told before, this script is good, but still is act so much bot-like when do banking or teleport-setup the map.
Anyway, I was able to run RC 40 - 64 with this little guy, now the rest of the way is on my hands. lol!

Is a good bot, but need to improve so much in anti-ban features. Thanks for the support, but now I can`t risk myself a perm ban. 😛

Edited by LuiggiRM
  • Like 1

You were super super lucky with that 2 day ban, others would have definitely gotten a perm ban. I will do some anti-ban + behaviour refreshes right now ^^ :D Also make sure to use more breaks, switch up botting activity from time to time etc, you did the right thing by talking in-game, that may have contributed to only a 2 day ban instead of perm. What were you crafting? If lavas, did you enable any options in the antiban setup?

EDIT:

Also have you considered doing master/worker runecrafting? Can get away with no botting, only workers that are botting instead, so main is clear. But I would only recommend on no botting history accounts to be 100% sure

Edited by Czar

On 4/15/2020 at 12:40 PM, Czar said:

You were super super lucky with that 2 day ban, others would have definitely gotten a perm ban. I will do some anti-ban + behaviour refreshes right now ^^ :D Also make sure to use more breaks, switch up botting activity from time to time etc, you did the right thing by talking in-game, that may have contributed to only a 2 day ban instead of perm. What were you crafting? If lavas, did you enable any options in the antiban setup?

EDIT:

Also have you considered doing master/worker runecrafting? Can get away with no botting, only workers that are botting instead, so main is clear. But I would only recommend on no botting history accounts to be 100% sure

I normally bots only when I doing some work on my PC. Rarely I use when I need to go out to supermarket/watch a movie. I was running Lava Runes and was only 2 hours. Using all anti-ban features, but still it acts very bot like on banking and teleporting (specially when rotating the camera).

But thanks for everything, I knew the possibility of a ban, and like you said, was a lucky to be only a 2 days ban, so I can continue playing normally. 😛
Now is all in my hand until maxed! Lets go.

Mud should be super low ban rates nowadays since it's still not popular like other high risk methods, how many hours in total did you bot including fletching? Also did you use the GE often while botting? Please confirm. I will add more slower actions and random actions from to time when runecrafting muds, and also any other ideas for anti-ban that you recommend!

As for lavas and rotating camera I'll increase the range of the random to make it even less predictable, along with a few other changes.

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Mud should be super low ban rates nowadays since it's still not popular like other high risk methods, how many hours in total did you bot including fletching? Also did you use the GE often while botting? Please confirm. I will add more slower actions and random actions from to time when runecrafting muds, and also any other ideas for anti-ban that you recommend!

As for lavas and rotating camera I'll increase the range of the random to make it even less predictable, along with a few other changes.

It was a fresh account on a fresh proxy. (survived only 1 day, was level 13). I bot in a pvp world in varrock bank. And i runecrafted in all worlds except pvp. I Also gain some lvls through air runes runecrafting til i could do muds. I bot around 8 hours in total a day, but i switch activity every hour. I really think its the runecrafting that got me banned. I also use an other account that is using shop buyer (From Juggles) and your fletch script. Its on day 8 and no ban yet.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO