Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

also i tried setting up zmi crafting with bags enabled. it would go to the bank withdraw a full inventory of p ess then get stuck trying to withdraw the bags even though your inventory was full.  I tried starting with the bags in my inventory but after one rune it clicked bank all and deposited everything into my bank (including my rune pouch which had my teleport runes and air runes for the bank) then did the same process of getting stuck by withdrawing p ess first

Will add a handler for teleother, please turn off Accept Aid so they can't reach you:

ICb4ac5.gif

@mshaw0501 if the bot is depositing all, it means you clicked 'Bank-fill mode' please turn that off. If you didn't and the bot still deposits all, please confirm! I will help. As for chaos, will add a fix for finding the player so sorry, I think the chaos altar is a bit more far away so it may not have detected. In any case I will be posting an update shortly, will announce the changelog in the next post.

@Raketer I haven't witnessed a main/master getting banned, but maybe if you go too far (like 25 workers trading you) and someone reports on twitter or something, then it can lead to a ban, but 1-2 workers, the worst that will happen is the workers will get banned, but the main is fine. Also OSRS removed master/worker in ourania altar (unless I am mistaken?)! :s 

On 4/6/2020 at 3:12 AM, Czar said:

In the refund section of the forum, also note that refunds aren't usually given for bans. Please be careful next time, I am 100% sure you already had a flagged IP from previous botting too, so make sure to clear random.dat and jcache. 2 hours of botting is far too soon for a ban, something seems suspicious.

Also guys, update v125 is now live, enjoy! :D

I doubt my I.P was flagged since this is my first ban and my alt account is not banned yet. Also, I just came back to play runescape after almost 5 years of quitting. Btw, I have bought your other scripts which i have been using on my alt account, so far I had no issues with them. I have used your other script on my alt account and they were amazing, so I thought i would give perfect runecrafting a try on my main. 

How do you clear random.dat and jcache? thanks for your reply, i really appreciate it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm did you mean nats/abyss with glory method? Please post your setup I will help. I think Astrals are only supported with the Moonclan teleport spell, but I will double check the code and update!

As for clearing jcache, there are two things to delete:

1) C:/Users/my_username/random.dat 
2) C:/Users/my_username/jagexcache/ <<-- all folders

Otherwise there is a nice tool for this made by ProjectPact https://osbot.org/forum/topic/129927-projects-randomdat-remover-tool/

sorry this was for astrals with the moonclan teleport. so the script would load inventory up with essance runes and glory ect, Instead of teleporting to moonclan it runs south from edge bank

Will check out abyss ASAP. Also have the new update ready (v126) regarding user feedback, will add abyss update to this and push ASAP. Let me run a few tests and see if it can be solved by changing the settings.

EDIT:

Please make sure you have selected some options for which obstacles to tackle in the abyss, I usually set it to mining, agility since I carry a pickaxe at all times (don't need to bring a good pickaxe, bronze is fine).

EDIT 2:

Abyss obstacles seem to be working; can you try a client restart and hook mirror client while completely logged out -> login manually -> start bot. This is the most stable setup. Also I highly recommend installing 64 bit java for mirror client, so the full java version will be: Java 8 Update 241 (64-bit), and uninstall all other javas just to be safe. Aside from that, can you post a screenshot with your setup options so I can try the same and see if I notice anything? I selected: Nature -> Pure essence -> Glory (equipment -> Agility/Thieving/Mining obstacles -> Small/medium/large pouches -> Repair at abyss, nothing else.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO