Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Yep they have been fixed in the recent update, I have held off pushing it for a few more hours to make sure everything is flawless (just need to test a few more combination settings) and I will push the new update. 

As for ZMI that isnt included in the new update so I will check it out right now.

thanks for feedback guys really appreciate it. Make sure client is set to fixed mode and magic spellbooks have disabled filters.

will reply to thread once the new update is pushed and is officially live.

9 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm did a client restart solve it? Or refresh scripts? I will sort this out, activated an auth until payment gets through.

please check PM as my friend also bought the script and now the worker isnt trading ess at the fire altar to the master account (we tested using the imbue method for lava runes) (it just sits in trade screen) but everything else seems to be okay. Also, im not sure but maybe its because u gave me a trial before i bought it? I didnt even use it but after I bought its not showing up but my friend bought after me and his is fine

EDIT: Just tried to restart client and it still isnt working https://gyazo.com/15abef2d601a25787840e6def845b816

Edited by glide

Hmm worker mode and magic imbue isn't supported, make sure to only select ring of dueling for worker, and it should work. Magic imbue should only be done by the master account.

Also, are you botting on the master account? I highly reccommend only botting the workers.

Edited by Czar

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm worker mode and magic imbue isn't supported, make sure to only select ring of dueling for worker, and it should work. Magic imbue should only be done by the master account.

Also, are you botting on the master account? I highly reccommend only botting the workers.

So how would the worker account know the difference between if master is doing magic imbue or earth talisman method? It shouldnt have to trade over the earth talisman for magic imbue method

Edited by glide

8 hours ago, Czar said:

So how would the worker account know the difference between magic imbue and earth talisman method? It shouldnt have to trade over the earth talisman for magic imbue method.... it would be a lot easier to be in contact with you over discord ? I need this script sort of fixed up to my specifications so I'll be happy to pay extra

Edited by glide
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Yep doing some major coding to get master/worker perfected for talismans/combo runes, shouldn't take too long, will be posting the new update any moment now after a few test runs :D

Hey @Czar, one suggestion I have for your bot pages is to update the introductory post. There have been so many improvements in this bot and many others that make your bots stand out but in order to find all the new features you would have to trawl through countless pages.
Otherwise, keep up the good work bud.

• Like 1

Just posted update v103, update will go live any moment now, just waiting on SDN to be updated ^^ :D

Thanks for your patience guys, got another update coming up too :)

I agree, I will need a good GFX designer for the thread ^^ :D I wanted to compile all information on a website so it's easily accessible and up-to-date, we'll see :D

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO