Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Staminas aren't supported for master/worker just yet, I will add them in the update today.

As for making a runecrafter, 40 def 50 mining and 50 agility should be decent, will activate fighter auth for 48 hours good luck. If anyone else working on an account and want to use the fighter for a short while, let me know.

Will be posting a new update today, stay tuned guys.

New Update (v100)

- Added master/worker support for ZMI
- Added stamina potion support for workers (all methods)
- Added beta rune pouch mode (basic)

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

Next update will be the regen update, almost 82 construction for ornate pools, and will begin rolling out the entire update :)

• Heart 1

- What is the bug? Does not use super energy or stamina potions using zmi
- How did you make the bug happen? selected stamina and when using the option when no stamina effect it does not drink the potion. for super energy I chose below a certain percentage and it does not drink those either
- Screenshot of your exact setup interface settings https://imgur.com/a/zPsWVvx

[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 06:02:08 PM]: Attempting to open bank via Eniola...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 06:02:18 PM]: Successfully opened bank!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 06:02:21 PM]: Attempting to select bank-rune for opening bank...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 06:02:21 PM]: .. success!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 06:02:21 PM]: reached?
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 06:02:21 PM]: Still going ...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 06:02:21 PM]:  .. yes ...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 06:02:21 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), label:  ss: deposit_except and: Body rune,Small pouch,Medium pouch,Large pouch,Giant pouch,Pure essence, can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 06:02:21 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), label:  ss: eat and: Lobster can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][03/17 06:02:21 PM]: 2 Skipping over (i0s0), label:  ss: potion and: Stamina potion can: false

• Like 1

I feel quite stupid since i have never bought a bot before. I tried running astrals with this bot on normal mode but it looks like it cannot teleport to moonclan or use my sharks/eat at all even though I chose those settings.  At some times it also tries to grab staminas with its inventory full of essence. Finding a small problem is one thing but noticing three on the first few minutes of trying it out... Care to help me out? 

• Like 1

Been trying to use this for exp while I'm afk. I've been trying to test the script out over severl different use cases.

- The script struggles to do lavas. It will just get caught inside my bank after several banks.

- ZMI alter with teleport doesn't work because the script doesn't click on the right spell.

- I tried running airs on a throw away account when going to bed. It stopped doing airs after an hour and logged out.

I'll try to document each time it fails. From here on out.

• Like 1

Rune pouch is not supported unfortunately, it will be added very soon :D

As for mind talisman, it is highly recommended to use a tiara instead of a talisman. I will check out talismans again, update coming up.

Ourania teleport - you need to disable magic spell filtering by right clicking the magic tab, it will work.

As for airs, any reason it stopped, did you check the console log for any errors? Perhaps out of rune essence? Same with lavas. Mirror mode? 

As for moonclan teleport, try disabling spell filters, aside from that I will check out astrals and provide an update accordingly ASAP. Also please screenshot exact script settings so I can debug the script with the same settings.

Will be doing a few more test runs and add another update shortly, thanks guys :D

EDIT: Found a few areas to improve on/repair, will be posting update shortly.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Hi @Czar I am having a few issues with this bot currently, I want to run Mud runes, I am also using Mirror mode, and the bot just spams clicks, walks to a random area, or sits there doing nothing. 

In settings I have normal rune crafting, lots of water runes in my backpack, and the water talisman, I have plenty of all materials in bank. Could you explain this problem to me please :)?

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO