Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

4 hours ago, bobbdylann said:

Runepouch is not supported that is your issue. 

Currently running ZMI... 

Astral / Law / Earth / Large pouch / med pouch is my inv. 

Placeholders on. 

Only issue i incounter is for some random ass reason when it clicks to go back down the ladder it as an issue with clicking to bank and just sits there and keeps getting an error. @czar this is just like what I had in a previous post on here. If you need the log again lmk. 

Otherwise stams are working perf. :) 

e/ 

here is the log of the banking error. happens roughly every 2-6 runs. 

[ERROR][Bot #1][01/11 10:16:46 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent@41e960
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -10925
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.NPCS.getLocalNPC(dn:178)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Mouse.getEntitiesOnCursor(tj:401)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Mouse.isOnCursor(tj:65)
    at org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse.EntityDestination.evaluate(pg:286)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.IIIIiiiiIIii(zi:185)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(zi:349)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(le:246)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(le:171)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.interact(pl:464)
    at b.b.a.CON.a(vc:80)
    at b.b.nul.G(dd:8)
    at b.aUx.onLoop(gd:41)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bp:22)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/11 10:16:46 PM]:  .. failed!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/11 10:16:46 PM]: Attempting to open bank via Eniola...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/11 10:16:47 PM]:  .. failed!

Good look, thanks! Hopefully the Abyss gets worked on because doing natures later would be sick if I can get 91 from ZMI lol 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

Good look, thanks! Hopefully the Abyss gets worked on because doing natures later would be sick if I can get 91 from ZMI lol 

What are you avging for exp/hr from ZMI currently? 

I run strictly mirror now so I'm picking up around 18k through zmi and 20k through lavas. 

Hi Czar,

I've recently bought most of your Scripts and every single one works perfectly. 

I've encountered one issue with this script, I am running Cosmic runes it is doing everything great however it is not withdrawing any Energy potions as set (below 35% run), is this something on my end or can you fix this?

Thanks

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bobbdylann said:

What are you avging for exp/hr from ZMI currently? 

I run strictly mirror now so I'm picking up around 18k through zmi and 20k through lavas. 

I was getting around the same but I only did it for one run, stop the bot when it spammed the deposit inventory, try again, repeat lol... I'll have to check again but it seemed easier than lavas or just fire runes. I was barley getting 19k at fire runes and I have sub 50 rc atm. Are lavas worth it and does this script use the lunar spell imbuue + binding necklace etc? I've never done lavas so I'm not sure how it works. I wonder if she got the abyss working perfectly, in the past it would get lost in my house and just log out or log out in edgeville (mounted glory). 

24 minutes ago, Xanthippie said:

I was getting around the same but I only did it for one run, stop the bot when it spammed the deposit inventory, try again, repeat lol... I'll have to check again but it seemed easier than lavas or just fire runes. I was barley getting 19k at fire runes and I have sub 50 rc atm. Are lavas worth it and does this script use the lunar spell imbuue + binding necklace etc? I've never done lavas so I'm not sure how it works. I wonder if she got the abyss working perfectly, in the past it would get lost in my house and just log out or log out in edgeville (mounted glory). 

Lavas are better exp from what I've found. You either need a large amount of earth talismans or magic imbue does work. If you read my previous post it outlines a potential issue with it. 

I've done abyss as well on this update and it works well. The house issue that you described sounds like a setting issue as I experienced it once myself a few weeks ago. 9 times out of 10 its just the script being setup incorrectly. More than happy to help. 

11 hours ago, bobbdylann said:

Lavas are better exp from what I've found. You either need a large amount of earth talismans or magic imbue does work. If you read my previous post it outlines a potential issue with it. 

I've done abyss as well on this update and it works well. The house issue that you described sounds like a setting issue as I experienced it once myself a few weeks ago. 9 times out of 10 its just the script being setup incorrectly. More than happy to help. 

Sounds good, yeah if you want pm me your set up for the abyss and how you went about getting it to work. 

Also for ZMI, does the script repair your pouches via npc contact automatically? or how does that all work, I noticed that it doesn't have that option like the abyss GUI does

24 minutes ago, stan hall said:

doesnt work. Keeps bugging. ZMI alter is so simple and yet this cant do it... let alone the lava rc option. What a waste

This is due to the person trying to setup the bot. It's quite simple really. Select the correct settings and have your inventory setup correctly and hit go. 

I used to be just like you when I first found osbot. Would purchase a prem script, first run it would bug or something wouldn't work. I'd go straight to the forums and complain. I quickly learned that 9 times out of 10 it was my fault instead of the script itself. On that note if you would like some assistance I'd be happy to help. :) 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO