Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

I just haven't been on in so long that I have forgotten my account with my paid scripts on so made this today 

Having multiple OSBot accounts is against the rules. I'd like to ask you to contact any staff member to get help by getting that account back.

You can request a trial on your original OSBot account for my script. smile.png

I'm not doing this to be annoying, it's just that I can't grant you a trial if you're breaking the rules.

Goodluck smile.png

• Like 1

Hi so I was eskimo420,

I really did like this script the settings don't load properly you just have to press tab then the banking options will show or you click where they are if you remember, Would be nice if you added hide GUI, so I'm able to see my chat box.

Could be faster but if its faster maybe more prone to get banned, had to babysit this script yesterday on the trial sometimes character would stop for a few minutes so would just restart it, overall I just wish It had hide GUI.

Purchased anyway nice script 

• Like 1

Hi so I was eskimo420,

I really did like this script the settings don't load properly you just have to press tab then the banking options will show or you click where they are if you remember, Would be nice if you added hide GUI, so I'm able to see my chat box.

Could be faster but if its faster maybe more prone to get banned, had to babysit this script yesterday on the trial sometimes character would stop for a few minutes so would just restart it, overall I just wish It had hide GUI.

Purchased anyway nice script

Glad you like it :D

Do you think you can show me your setup you used for maximum xp/hr and what settings your using.

keeping open chest on skipping chests is that better or lower Xp

Pm me a screenshot of gear and your settings?

I ran the script on a pure that had no real gear for this, I simply had some of that ancient prayer gear for the looks.

Whether skipping rooms or not is safer, I wasn't sure that's why I made it optional so players can find out what suits them best theirselves.

The XP/H gets high around 60-70 thieving

Edited by Eagle Scripts

• Maldesto changed the title to Eagle Plunder