Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

Ok after testing for while I will buy this script but some suggestions:

1)  make it log out if it cant take out items from bank- it gets stuck trying to take out nonexistent  items forever

2) make the bot just go to highest room if it hits certain time- for example, at 61 thieving, as soon as it crosses 65% ish of the bar, leave the 51 room to get to 61 room instead of staying at 51 room until its done with room then do the 61 room 

3) make the bot eat the remaining food instead of taking entire inventory of food from bank then eating to full hp, then putting it back in

4) MAKE THE PAINT TOGGLEABLE 

5) click the wall trap before adjusting camera? maybe adjust camera while clicking wall trap so it doesnt stand there for few seconds before proceeding with room

6) why not take full inventory of food if you dont have the teleport scrolls in bank?

Edited by firebot1337

Ok after testing for while I will buy this script but some suggestions:

1)  make it log out if it cant take out items from bank- it gets stuck trying to take out nonexistent  items forever

2) make the bot just go to highest room if it hits certain time- for example, at 61 thieving, as soon as it crosses 65% ish of the bar, leave the 51 room to get to 61 room instead of staying at 51 room until its done with room then do the 61 room 

3) make the bot eat the remaining food instead of taking entire inventory of food from bank then eating to full hp, then putting it back in

4) MAKE THE PAINT TOGGLEABLE 

5) click the wall trap before adjusting camera? maybe adjust camera while clicking wall trap so it doesnt stand there for few seconds before proceeding with room

6) why not take full inventory of food if you dont have the teleport scrolls in bank?

I'll take these into consideration, thanks buddy

you should really make the GUI toggable :/ and a bit more flawless, meaning less rotations, so people won't be scared off by thinking they'll get banned. Other than that it's amazing! Thanks!

EDIT: i also got stuck at room 3 for some time so i stopped the script and i'll test it some more.

Edited by domen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Curtis20112 said:

well I used the script on a few accounts but it looks like a pretty sure fire ban to me. it spam clicks everything always 24/7 actually in 3's also if it doesn't have enough food to fill the inventory it sits there withdraws and deposits whatever food you have left over and over again

Sorry about the food thing; will be changed.

The spam clicking is actually on purpose though, a legit player would also play like that

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Sorry about the food thing; will be changed.

The spam clicking is actually on purpose though, a legit player would also play like that

well clicking precisely 3 times on everything seems a bit much. Maybe randomly it should do random between 2-5 or click wait sometimes 

• Maldesto changed the title to Eagle Plunder