Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ammanizzo said:

Hey. I am interested of buying this script. Does this support Pharaoh's Scept teleport? and if not, is it possible to add. :o 

Unfortunately, this script does currently not support the scepter. I am currently not taking requests for this script either -- sorry!

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I sure am. Trial granted :)

Thank you

I know its not your scripts fault but do you know how to fix the problem with things not displaying like the script screen or settings screen for a script. Im just getting a blank window with empty boxes when i run the script no info as to what i need to put in the boxes. It was doing it for other scripts too

DO you have a recommended settings to input for food and pots

Edited by DoodleButt

20 minutes ago, DoodleButt said:

Thank you

I know its not your scripts fault but do you know how to fix the problem with things not displaying like the script screen or settings screen for a script. Im just getting a blank window with empty boxes when i run the script no info as to what i need to put in the boxes. It was doing it for other scripts too

DO you have a recommended settings to input for food and pots

As for the GUI problem; minimize the GUI once, it'll fix it :).

As for recommended settings; I currently can't give you any to be frank. It's been a while since I've personally ran this.

27 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

As for the GUI problem; minimize the GUI once, it'll fix it :).

As for recommended settings; I currently can't give you any to be frank. It's been a while since I've personally ran this.

Fair enough, sorry for the questions.

I have 52 thieving, it gets most of the way through the 41 room and will stop, leaving the chest and a couple of urns unopened. Is there a reason for that? As in i will just take a heap of damage in the next room. The status says its searching an urn and the mouse sits on an urn. Yeah ive let it make a few passes. It just sits in a mostly done room 41 till it times out the minigame. 

Edited by DoodleButt

1 hour ago, DoodleButt said:

Fair enough, sorry for the questions.

I have 52 thieving, it gets most of the way through the 41 room and will stop, leaving the chest and a couple of urns unopened. Is there a reason for that? As in i will just take a heap of damage in the next room. The status says its searching an urn and the mouse sits on an urn. Yeah ive let it make a few passes. It just sits in a mostly done room 41 till it times out the minigame. 

Does the logger say anything?

10 hours ago, DoodleButt said:

Just that I’ve paused and started the script again trying to get it moving. If that’s the correct window? Do I need to change any settings for the logger to display more info?

There's nothing else you can do for the logger. Could you make me a GIF of your issue?

• 2 weeks later...