Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

35 minutes ago, c4sh3r said:

Also i only only  have the option to fill in the food + when to eat + amount of stamina and antidote.. Are there no more options???

It gets stuck one time doing nothing on choosing the door to enter pyramid. No screenshot, will get one if i see it again.

All the options that can be set are in the GUI. If your GUI looks weird you can minimize it once to fix it.

22 minutes ago, ammanizzo said:

Bot told me to tell that i was first that got 91 thieving xD but i was already at 97.. xD almost 98!  Bot Works beter than ennough. Gotten multiple scepters lol and the Thieving pet witch i received at level 91.    Gonna keep using it ! thx for making this wonderfull script.

proofofthieving.png

Nice! I can't remember by heart; does the script do the last room or not?

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Nice! I can't remember by heart; does the script do the last room or not?

It does. all the urns and chest but then it stops there. :o and doesnt do quick exit. Also it said message that " you are the first one to achieve 91 thieving or something.. and it told to contact you lol.. 

15 hours ago, ammanizzo said:

It does. all the urns and chest but then it stops there. :o and doesnt do quick exit. Also it said message that " you are the first one to achieve 91 thieving or something.. and it told to contact you lol.. 

Yeah so I added that code in there to make sure I can grab the data for the last room. If you're stating that the last room is being done, than that message can be ignored :).

• Like 1

I just noticed that the script enters pyramid but doesnt go outside. It just stands there. And does nothing.  It says traversing to entrance 1.. But it doesnt click outside to the pyramid.. 

Okay i found solution. 

If bot doesnt exit room then try to disable your esc hotkey from rs hotkey setup

Edited by ammanizzo
  • Like 1