Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

Ok, the dying problem was solved by taking extra antipoison, but the problem with "missing RoD" still persists. For some reason when the bot logs back in after a break, it fails to recognize the RoD on your account and then stops. I know I mentioned this before but it's still pretty annoying.

Edited by Sanders

12 hours ago, Sanders said:

Ok, the dying problem was solved by taking extra antipoison, but the problem with "missing RoD" still persists. For some reason when the bot logs back in after a break, it fails to recognize the RoD on your account and then stops. I know I mentioned this before but it's still pretty annoying.

Yeah it’s hard to tackle this as a handfull of people are experiencing this and I’m thinking it’s client-related, as the client returns whether or not it’s in the equipment.

Got 99 thieving from 90 using this script! Despite some minor problems, this script is very solid. To increase the exp rates, you should give us the ability to skip the low level chests since it takes away a lot of time from the timer which means you get way less time in the last room. By the time you reach the last level you barely have any time at all to open urns and you never get to open the final gold chest.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2018 at 9:48 AM, Sanders said:

Got 99 thieving from 90 using this script! Despite some minor problems, this script is very solid. To increase the exp rates, you should give us the ability to skip the low level chests since it takes away a lot of time from the timer which means you get way less time in the last room. By the time you reach the last level you barely have any time at all to open urns and you never get to open the final gold chest.

i agree. please make it stop looting the low level chests