Need more staff

RDM

• Administrator

Hello. It me

Inactive

We are looking at adding 1-2 more trials btw. Yes we are all having a few issues at the moment. Usually it is one at a time, just happens it all hit us at once. :P I've been trying to pick up mod duties for the past few days, I just don't take account approvals as serious as other approvals. I try to get disputes, refunds, ban appeals, chat box ban appeals, warning appeals, and other important things done. This is a bot site, not a market place. We try to handle it as both, but there is a priority list. Especially being the only staff doing it at the moment.

• Like 2

Inactive

We are looking at adding 1-2 more trials btw. Yes we are all having a few issues at the moment. Usually it is one at a time, just happens it all hit us at once. :P I've been trying to pick up mod duties for the past few days, I just don't take account approvals as serious as other approvals. I try to get disputes, refunds, ban appeals, chat box ban appeals, warning appeals, and other important things done. This is a bot site, not a market place. We try to handle it as both, but there is a priority list. Especially being the only staff doing it at the moment.

Id say lots of people only use it as a marketplace, which isn't a bad thing. Maybe an idea to have one mod specifically for the marketplace side of the site, that would handle the approves and the marketplace area of disputes ie. scams or recoveries (which isn't too hard to @mention someone and tell them to say their part of the story and be mature enough to take the 'right' side)

I did that for a PS a while back but could be different for OSBot's ways of doing things

Edited by RDM

Inactive

Yeah I agree, i've seen over the last 2 days or so you have been very active in the dispute section.

I cant see why adding 1-2 more trials would be a bad thing either, especially if this may happen due to other things going on in your lives, which of course cannot be avoided let's be honest here as real life comes before the site either way.