Mouse/Mousemat (Gaming) (mostly csgo and FPS)

Saiyan

I know @@Orange recently made a thread for himself a few days ago but I was wondering what mouse to get.

My list was shortened to 

SS Rival 300 and Razer Deathadder Chroma.

I heard some csgo pro ppl prefer the SS rival but im no pro and the difference aint much tbh

If someone could give me a clear winner and explain why it'd be great QwPha8E.png

Also I wanted a mouse mat with the mouse because I heard QCK is good for the ss rival but Goliath is good for Razer atm I have a tempered glass desk for my comp.

(Yes I have a budget for the mouse £60 GBP is my max)

Edited by Saiyan

I know @@Orange recently made a thread for himself a few days ago but I was wondering what mouse to get.

My list was shortened to 

SS Rival 300 and Razer Deathadder Chroma.

I heard some csgo pro ppl prefer the SS rival but im no pro and the difference aint much tbh

If someone could give me a clear winner and explain why it'd be great QwPha8E.png

Also I wanted a mouse mat with the mouse because I heard QCK is good for the ss rival but Goliath is good for Razer atm I have a tempered glass desk for my comp.

(Yes I have a budget for the mouse £60 GBP is my max)

Who gives a shit https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-B100-Optical-Mouse-Black/dp/B00AZKNPZC/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1469914709&sr=1-1&keywords=mouse