2 Day on my latest project.. fml.

Der Fuhrer

My brother thinks it was the rooftops in Canifis, said they have an exceptionally high ban-rate.

Personally, I think it's because him and a good friend of ours both auto-clicked 94 mage (From 55, long sessions, no bans) and I thought I'd get away with it.

So far, I've gathered a few things in my research and have come up with a plan.

1. Give my bank to a mule.

2. Suicide the account (For science)

3. New IP/Delete caches/New HWID

4. STOP USING GOD DAMN AUTOCLICKERS AND STEALTH INJECTION

Thoughts? Input on how to make this next try a little... safer? Really annoyed that it got banned, but I've been going about botting in a really crazy way and I knew the 2 day was coming eventually. Just figured I'd at least be a little further along in the build before it happened.

lol, good luck

Might as well, fuck it. My main goal was to progress far enough without getting a 2 day that I could train it by hand and enjoy it.

(Fuck doing combat before 100 cb, range before 75, etc.)

Just gonna start over.

If you bot for 10 hour straight you get banned anyway botting doesnt work like that anymore you have to be way smarter to make it work

fb683c3e68cc39d4408d78b755e17e96.png

Lol I've noticed. Miss the 96+ hour Soul Wars proggys from way back when.

Probably gonna stick to 6 or less, 5 days/week with a fair amount of actual playtime this time around. See how well that works out.

Where do you alch? I would recommend alching in a non-populated area like some random house 2nd floor where no one will enter.

Wouldn't recommend botting the same skill over and over, diversity is important.

You can follow my runescape botting journey

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/102484-my-journey-to-range-tank-fully-botted/

In 7 days botted with moderation, I have gotten around 600+ total levels.

Where do you alch? I would recommend alching in a non-populated area like some random house 2nd floor where no one will enter.

Wouldn't recommend botting the same skill over and over, diversity is important.

You can follow my runescape botting journey

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/102484-my-journey-to-range-tank-fully-botted/

In 7 days botted with moderation, I have gotten around 600+ total levels.

Lol I think I commented on that thread right as you were linking me to it on here :doge:

Yeah, I was being pretty reckless with my botting habits. Overnight sessions, going from 8 hours of botting into 4 hours of playing, then another 8 hours botting etc.

Lol I think I commented on that thread right as you were linking me to it on here doge.png

Yeah, I was being pretty reckless with my botting habits. Overnight sessions, going from 8 hours of botting into 4 hours of playing, then another 8 hours botting etc.

Like so far from what I have experienced, if your account isn't botting only a single goldfarming skill or is high level enough, it's usually a 2 day ban instead of a perm.

I have not tried mirror mode before cause I bot it on my Linux VPS, but so far stealth works great for me.

Like so far from what I have experienced, if your account isn't botting only a single goldfarming skill or is high level enough, it's usually a 2 day ban instead of a perm.

I have not tried mirror mode before cause I bot it on my Linux VPS, but so far stealth works great for me.

Yeah, I've had different experiences with it. I.E. My account from 2013 got insta-fucked for crafting natures in the abyss, but my last NMZ prod went from 60/70/40 to 80/90/70 with almost no breaks/stops and only got a two day.

Yeah, I've had different experiences with it. I.E. My account from 2013 got insta-fucked for crafting natures in the abyss, but my last NMZ prod went from 60/70/40 to 80/90/70 with almost no breaks/stops and only got a two day.

I have like a almost maxed main 90/99/82 that gotten like a 2 day ban last month, got greedy and suicided it. Now I have no idea what to do with it. No longer dare to bot it.