Yes or No?

Decode

28 members have voted

1. 1. Remove trump from chatbox?

• Yes
    • No

calls me autistic for being trump supporter, gets salty as fuck that I give him hateful facts lol. Even though they bring it up.

What are you on about :???:

You didn't give "hateful facts" nor did i call you autistic :???:

calls me autistic for being trump supporter, gets salty as fuck that I give him hateful facts lol. Even though they bring it up.

logic needs his triggerfree safespace, where any one who thinks differently from his point of view is stupid.

Didnt call you stupid, called you ignorant. Which evidently, you are. 

• Like 2

you asked for proof but never wanted to receive it.

Stop thinking with your emotions bro, your grown up now.

Thinking with my emotions? No actually i dont. I asked for proof, yes. But after i saw how ignorant you were in the chat box i figured i wouldn't waste anymore time with you. 

Thinking with my emotions? No actually i dont. I asked for proof, yes. But after i saw how ignorant you were in the chat box i figured i wouldn't waste anymore time with you. 

Ahh that typical response when you know your wrong, but blame it on other and walk away. So childish and typical :D its kind of cute in a way.

Ahh that typical response when you know your wrong, but blame it on other and walk away. So childish and typical biggrin.png its kind of cute in a way.

I know im wrong? Im pretty sure i understand the quran much more than you do, hence why your claims are bizarre and taken out of context. But anyways, this thread isnt about discussing what went on in the chat box. If you really want a discussion about it, hmu on skype. 

you're* facep.gif

OT; YES PLEASE.

man you smart, you got me good. That makes anything I say irreverent now .  GG

I know im wrong? Im pretty sure i understand the quran much more than you do, hence why your claims are bizarre and taken out of context. But anyways, this thread isnt about discussing what went on in the chat box. If you really want a discussion about it, hmu on skype. 

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU TAKE KILL THOSE WHO ARE INFIDELS IN WRONG CONTEXT?

give me one good example and you win.