[PC] A Main Account

Mr Indecent

It has access to all versions of the game. I will upload a picture with the quests soon. It has an original login (Not an email login)

I am original owner of the account and only owner of the account. has 125 days members from today. Has about 700k/800k in items on osrs and quite a bit of skilling supplies on rsc. Is in green zone for bans. Has had 3 prior mutes and a minor macro offense back from 2004 that has expired. Umm, any other information needed let me know please.

Just wanting to get a price check on the account before i go listing it for sale so I have a round-about price on it to go for.

post-71774-0-69087400-1468522494_thumb.jpg

post-71774-0-05779200-1468522503_thumb.jpg

post-71774-0-23451500-1468522541_thumb.png

Yeah, they kind of really destroyed rs3. As well as not many people play rsc either. I also seen someone post in another thread about having to have like 100 posts or something to sell an account on here? Like I'm allowed to price check it but not sell until 100 posts?

And 50m Osrs, I guess that's not too shabby. I was hoping for more really since it's not a terrible account overall other than osrs. It's not the greatest account on that version

Yeah, they kind of really destroyed rs3. As well as not many people play rsc either. I also seen someone post in another thread about having to have like 100 posts or something to sell an account on here? Like I'm allowed to price check it but not sell until 100 posts?

And 50m Osrs, I guess that's not too shabby. I was hoping for more really since it's not a terrible account overall other than osrs. It's not the greatest account on that version

Yeah, I'm still waiting on my 100 post count. You can see rules under 'Accounts' sections. smile.png

Thing is also you get paid alot less if you're untrusted/ not enough positive feedback etc.

Edited by andrees

Yeah you cannot sell accs until you reach 100 posts but I'm pretty sure u need quite a good feedback for people to trust you and this will inturn also get you more money on your trades so I suggest holding onto it for some time RSClassic is quite rare and there must be someone who would be into it so that might get u more maybe even 80m