(THROWBACK) Would you scam quit for a large sum of $$$$

Aiban

No, and there's several reason. 

1) I couldn't live with myself if I did, I'd feel super guilty in general for doing something like this

2) Having been the victim of scams myself, I know how absolute shit it can be and I wouldn't wish that upon anybody

3) It's always more rewarding to stay legit in the long run

:feels:

4e189ca2ac.jpg

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/75777-scam-report-frankwhite/

Yup i understand people with low feedbacks should really consider joining a service provider with the deposit fee so they can work there way up

Perfectly solid statement. My personal opinion though is to not even bother joining services as odds are the top ones already have a decent amount of people, whom you'd have to compete with anyway regardless if you joined their service or not. I'd rather make a name for myself than allow someone else to take the credit of my services. I'm not talking about vouches, but just being known for a reliable provider. I'd want people to know my name, not a group services name. 

That sounds a little narcissistic. Oh well, business is business. All I can say is you'll probably never catch me looking to join a service. 

PS: I'll scam quit only if you offer 4 Ferrari's to complete cooks assistant. Of course i'll do the quest for you so go get those keys ready for me i'll be taking them home in 3 minutes. 

Retina/Renita scammed me for £70 worth of GP, claimed he hadn't received it when he had.

My Paypal is now shut down and I'm getting debt letters, which I'll obviously NEVER pay. 

If I at all believed his supplied address was real, I'd have gone through his front door and taken £70 worth of stuff and a few teeth by now.

Moral of the story;

We may be online but this is real life. 

If you scam somebody they'll want your blood and you'll be a moronic piece of shit. (with a large bank on Runescape) 

Retina/Renita scammed me for £70 worth of GP, claimed he hadn't received it when he had.

My Paypal is now shut down and I'm getting debt letters, which I'll obviously NEVER pay. 

If I at all believed his supplied address was real, I'd have gone through his front door and taken £70 worth of stuff and a few teeth by now.

Moral of the story;

We may be online but this is real life. 

If you scam somebody they'll want your blood and you'll be a moronic piece of shit. (with a large bank on Runescape) 

:feels: bro hope you can sort it out

Btw 666 posts

Perfectly solid statement. My personal opinion though is to not even bother joining services as odds are the top ones already have a decent amount of people, whom you'd have to compete with anyway regardless if you joined their service or not. I'd rather make a name for myself than allow someone else to take the credit of my services. I'm not talking about vouches, but just being known for a reliable provider. I'd want people to know my name, not a group services name. 

That sounds a little narcissistic. Oh well, business is business. All I can say is you'll probably never catch me looking to join a service. 

PS: I'll scam quit only if you offer 4 Ferrari's to complete cooks assistant. Of course i'll do the quest for you so go get those keys ready for me i'll be taking them home in 3 minutes. 

The big name you worked with can pop up in ur thread and give you a vouch wink.png

But ye seems fair and GL with ur services

No, and there's several reason. 

1) I couldn't live with myself if I did, I'd feel super guilty in general for doing something like this

2) Having been the victim of scams myself, I know how absolute shit it can be and I wouldn't wish that upon anybody

3) It's always more rewarding to stay legit in the long run

feels.png

4e189ca2ac.jpg

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/75777-scam-report-frankwhite/

LOL

Rip to the guy who got scammed tho

Edited by Aibanker

Baller recovered an account I had bought from him a year prior. Fml. Hahahaha. I log on to OsBot and sure enough his name is crossed out. Faaaack.

First page

qOLLyx.png

FkfNKt.png

Like Maldesto said in the previous topic, i've scammed in the past when i was younger and regret it; luckily i got the opportunity to refund those scammed (offsite) and was unbanned, but to this day i do regret it and get flamed daily by @Realist for it.

• Like 1