:?: @Scenery

Jonny

yeah tbh im only here for the bot but whenever i see new people come into this community and into chatbox they always spam for 1-2months how awesome they (and their services) are and then they get TWC'd and banned. Im actually really wondering where these guys get their 10-20feedback so fast before they start scamming

also i dont really understand how some people who got banned before, had chatlogs posted by mald that show that they really want fuck up other people, are still allowed here on their 2nd acc. I expect them to be gone in another 3 months when they are able to get a new 200m scam

Edited by ez11

I mean personally I just need money for bonds and to level up my personal account faster.. and the more feedback you have the more orders you tend to have I assume... So to get higher feedback and thus more orders, I have to do more orders generally for less money than others. Everyone with hundreds of feedback started at the bottom, and just because a few kids scam doesn't mean everyone plans to. Regardless, even though he was probably joking I thank scenery for his seemingly kind words.

• Like 1

I mean personally I just need money for bonds and to level up my personal account faster.. and the more feedback you have the more orders you tend to have I assume... So to get higher feedback and thus more orders, I have to do more orders generally for less money than others. Everyone with hundreds of feedback started at the bottom, and just because a few kids scam doesn't mean everyone plans to. Regardless, even though he was probably joking I thank scenery for his seemingly kind words.

the thread wasn't directed towards you, was directed towards scenery, 

• Like 1

cddff8f9123d70dd38dc0f25c0bfdf1c.png

The rich get richer because we have proven we are trustworthy, or others have. The reason why people don't give low fb people a shot is because the amount of scams that have been happening recently...

emote32342.pngemote32342.png

I don't know if you know this, but it was blatant sarcasm. I understand that's an incredibly hard concept to understand sometimes especially on forums. I don't care whether or not people don't trust me right now, but eventually they will, I can assure you. Give me a few months to settle in. 

I feel like arguing about petty things though. I bet most low fb people don't offer the same terms as I do, I highly encourage using a MM if they even consider using my services, hell I even let them choose most of the time. 

Off topic: How do I make my forums that cute blue? I like it.

Edited by Scenery

I don't know if you know this, but it was blatant sarcasm. I understand that's an incredibly hard concept to understand sometimes especially on forums. I don't care whether or not people don't trust me right now, but eventually they will, I can assure you. Give me a few months to settle in. 

I feel like arguing about petty things though. I bet most low fb people don't offer the same terms as I do, I highly encourage using a MM if they even consider using my services, hell I even let them choose most of the time. 

this u ?

I'll address off-topic part first :) go to change theme at bottom left corner and pick animate blue,

Also sarcasm is meant for in this sub-forum, "Spam/Off-Topic" that's why I never made a reply on the thread you posted on :).

If you want more trust offer a account deposit to mm as well.

Lol no leaking my videos man!!! Unfortunately yes thats me.

Also I changed my mind @OP this color is fucking terrible you should feel bad and go back to black.

I love blue so much better.