#BlackLivesMatter | #WhiteLivesMatter | #CopsLivesMatter (Wtf Is Going on in USA)

GoNode5

Yes they are sworn to protect people, but also to defend to themselves. They have families as well they are people as well and want to live as well.

They killed a mentally retarded kid for running at them with a wrench. They have bullet proof vest on what fucking dumb ass would kill a retarded kid for running at them with basically a harmless weapon. 

They killed a guy for running at 2 officers going crazy skipped the taser went straight for lethal force. 

Not to mention both of these people were black ........

Just goes to show you how SOME of the cops think here in the USA. Poorly trained I think they just like killing people. 

Edited by Omnificent

IM A VEGAN

#ANIMALSMATTER

#DAD DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH, SO NOW VEGANISM COMPENSATES FOR THAT

#PLEASE JUST KILL ME

#VEGAN

#VEGANLIFE

#BLITZKRIEG 

#ICAN'T READ

#DID YOU KNOW ANIMALS DIE FOR MEAT

#YOU'RE HITLER IF YOU EAT MEAT

FOCUS ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT. ANIMAL LIVES MATTER

Edited by 1 ticks
  • Like 1

They killed a mentally retarded kid for running at them with a wrench. They have bullet proof vest on what fucking dumb ass would kill a retarded kid for running at them with basically a harmless weapon. 

They killed a guy for running at 2 officers going crazy skipped the taser went straight for lethal force. 

Just goes to show you how SOME of the cops think here in the USA. Poorly trained I think they just like killing people. 

and/or they despise black people.

IM A VEGAN

#ANIMALSMATTER

#DAD DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH, SO NOW VEGANISM COMPENSATES FOR THAT

#PLEASE JUST KILL ME

#VEGAN

#VEGANLIFE

#BLITZKRIEG 

#ICAN'T READ

#DID YOU KNOW ANIMALS DIE FOR MEAT

#YOU'RE HITLER IF YOU EAT MEAT

FOCUS ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT. ANIMAL LIVES MATTER

feminist version of a vegan

Like i just said not all of them are good cops, but why dont you put statistics of how many cops have died?

Like i just said not all of them are good cops, but why dont you put statistics of how many cops have died?

https://www.odmp.org/search/year

http://killedbypolice.net/

Feel free to do the math on how many of those people killed by cops are black. 

Edited by Omnificent

How exactly do you justify killing someone? 

HMMMMMM???? IDK  i may be wrong but you know that part where they have a weapon and they are trying to kill you?

And you do know more white people die from cops then blacks right?  dont know why you have to make it about race though. 

Also Black lives matter is a racist terrorist organization 

Edited by Saint Gnome

The whole thing is a hypocrisy. 

I can say almost all of these deaths by police could of been avoided if they followed directions. These are not hate crimes, this is a statistic in the making that blacks in low income areas arn't educated and have greater tendencies to be violent.

And it is different wherever you go.. where I live the mexican population has a greater tendency to be violent where as the blacks for the most part are all civilized.

HMMMMMM???? IDK  i may be wrong but you know that part where they have a weapon and they are trying to kill you?

And you do know more white people die from cops then blacks right?  dont know why you have to make it about race though. 

Also Black lifes matter is a racist terrorist organization 

So your telling me its not about race? Idk I'm on the inside looking out hopefully I can get an outside looking in perspective. 

OP is a straight retard, keep your pussified opinion to yourself.  9/10 blacks that are killed by cops were armed and 10/10 of them were resisting arrest. Have cops taken it to far...sure...but almost every time it could have been avoided.

So cop tells a pregnant women to lay face down on her stomach, she moves to cover her stomach from the ground and gets shot well that could of totally been avoided right?

Edit: she got shot with a taser my bad not like shot shot. 

Edited by Omnificent

So cop tells a pregnant women to lay face down on her stomach, she moves to cover her stomach from the ground and gets shot well that could of totally been avoided right?

Edit: she got shot with a taser my bad not like shot shot. 

And like we said over and over again, there are good and bad cops, most cops want to keep us safe. 

OP is a straight retard, keep your pussified opinion to yourself.  9/10 blacks that are killed by cops were armed and 10/10 of them were resisting arrest. Have cops taken it to far...sure...but almost every time it could have been avoided.

well said, op is just brainwashed by everything the news say about cops.