Question about proxy/private script

tobnumba6

If you created 3 accounts with the same ip and trained each individually into the desired stats in order to gold farm, is it pointless to bot each account later on with a purchased private proxy, as each account has already been made on the same IP address? This was when I couldn't afford any proxies so I'm uncertain on what to do. Should i still bot each on a private proxy? If one gets banned, will the rest also get chainbanned due to the similar ips upon creation of the account?  

Also, are private scripts still bannable? what are your chances of being banned with a private script compared to premium scripts?

If you created 3 accounts with the same ip and trained each individually into the desired stats in order to gold farm, is it pointless to bot each account later on with a purchased private proxy, as each account has already been made on the same IP address? This was when I couldn't afford any proxies so I'm uncertain on what to do. Should i still bot each on a private proxy? If one gets banned, will the rest also get chainbanned due to the similar ips upon creation of the account?  

Also, are private scripts still bannable? what are your chances of being banned with a private script compared to premium scripts?

Thanks smile.png

I bot for long periods of time using private scripts with 0 bans using injection. Private Scripts are always better than premium, however it really depends on your method. Botting chins with a private script would barely be any different compared to a premium as an example.

I bot for long periods of time using private scripts with 0 bans using injection. Private Scripts are always better than premium, however it really depends on your method. Botting chins with a private script would barely be any different compared to a premium as an example.

What is the typical price of a private script?