NBA

Slayer2371

I'm just ready to see the first 82-0 season haha. There's just no way the Warriors are all off on the same night. They are going to be unstoppable.

The Bulls on the other hand are using an outdated system. The league is still adapting to the 3 point line and the 5 out is the future of the NBA.

Being a huge DWade fan and hating Rondo I'm pretty upset to see them together.. Both past their prime. Not sure what the Bulls are going for.

• Like 1

I'm just ready to see the first 82-0 season haha. There's just no way the Warriors are all off on the same night. They are going to be unstoppable.

The Bulls on the other hand are using an outdated system. The league is still adapting to the 3 point line and the 5 out is the future of the NBA.

Being a huge DWade fan and hating Rondo I'm pretty upset to see them together.. Both past their prime. Not sure what the Bulls are going for.

I hope that for the NBA's sake that the warriors don't go 82-0. I think it's highly unlikely due to injuries/rest. But with that team.. definitely hard to say haha. Sad KD left OKC; makes teams become OP..

The bulls are definitely going to be a weird team. I think Lopez is a reliable centre, and there are not many high quality centres anymore. Most teams are going for the smaller lineups. Still butler is improving crazily quick and Dwyane is still a reliable scorer.

I think the Knicks will be stepping up these next few seasons. Porzingod is only just showing his capabilities, and with a reliable player like Carmelo hopefully they can form a better playing relationship. If Rose stays in good shape they will be a force to be wrecking with.

Even if Boogie or westbrook get traded to the cavs that would be very interesting hahaha....

Time to be a warriors fan boy doge.png

Even more so this season :P

Bulls made the right decision, by freeing up drose and noah they got rondo/dwade/lopez, i see that as upgrade. They have now really powerful backcourt in rondo/wade/buttler. Knicks profited from the trade too, they'll get like 4th or 5th seed in east. Talking about kd, he is a pussy and i dont know how the commisioner allowed the signing to happen anyway.

Yo guys,

Bored at the moment... What are your guys views on trades happening at the moment?

personally I think the bulls are foolish to trade D.Rose; he's getting better and is just getting the hang of the game. He will be back.

Bulls made the right decision, by freeing up drose and noah they got rondo/dwade/lopez, i see that as upgrade. They have now really powerful backcourt in rondo/wade/buttler. Knicks profited from the trade too, they'll get like 4th or 5th seed in east. Talking about kd, he is a pussy and i dont know how the commisioner allowed the signing to happen anyway.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhdX09cljo6SQ4rASp

I guess he's ring hunting. Can't believe how much hate lebron got. KD got shit all compared to him. They'll go 74-8 easily this season and win a ring. I think betting odds are like $1.60 or $1.80 for them to win championship lol..

• Administrator

he can't stop signings... they are free agents for a reason. If lebron wanted to join them for 1m a year he can.
  • Like 2

Barnes and bogut two big pieces to get kd yeah their starting lineup is stacked, but when they can't play 48 minutes every game

I understand where you're coming from, but I think KD was a "steal" for GSW. Barnes was hunting a max deal and tbh I don't rate him anywhere near starting lineup for that team. I think livingstone was a better player. Bogut was good but is getting old i guess and they're utilising their small lineups now.