Flipping Journey to 500M

William

Hey guys.

I am thinking about doing a journey with flipping from 10M to 500M.

Posting daily pictures of progress of my hopefully sucessful flips at the Grand Exchange.

Would you guys enjoy the start with 10M or rather see me start with 30M~ ish cash stack? You guys can decide that, I've no problems adding up the the starting cash stack abit more :)

The goal is not set for $ in my pockets. As I have started working at a daycare (Age 1,5 - 5 years old ) I've seen alot of new sides of life. A kid at the day care who is 3 years old got a strong autism. So the goal wich is 500M (~500$) will go to autism research here in Sweden. The kid really touched my heart and I feel that the 500$ will be well spent!

So guys, please answer if you want me to start with 10M or push it up abit to ~30M. I hope you guys will se forward the progress. Will also include skilling in the progress while flipping.

// Williamg0d

10m-500m . GL mate! I was thinking once about doing this. started with 50m turned into 70m. But then I stopped after that. I just can't play the patience game all the time.

Thank you man. Cheers!

If I will lose patience I'll just think about where the money will go to. That will motivate me for sure to make it to the end! :)

Thank you man. Cheers!

If I will lose patience I'll just think about where the money will go to. That will motivate me for sure to make it to the end! smile.png

Great thing you're doing it for. I respect you and hope you achieve your goal here. Never back down and always pick yourself up. You're speaking to a donor and cancer research programs as well :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...