lost everything while botting

tobnumba6

I ran a combat script pretty smoothly for 16+ hours got decent stats and made like 1m from flesh clawlers. Weird thing is the next day I logged in I went from flesh clawlers to varrock west bank (someone took me there) and everything was gone except some items I had such as rune kite, cb brace, and other stuff. My 1mill coin stack was gone, and nobody knows my passwor. , does anyone know what happened? was it possible i got bot-busted by jagex and lost my bank or is it possible the bot has some type of virus lurking underneath? xd the only odd thing is why did they leave some stuff in my bank? instead of taking everything

Edited by tobnumba6

If you was bot busted, chances are you would have also been perm banned.

I would suggest checking/scanning your PC for infections and rats etc, it may be that you have an unexpected virus or such on your PC which involved the person in question (that we may be assuming) has then stolen your items/currency.

Ive had this similar situation, i created an account, put 10m on it at night for starter cash. When i woke up to login the next morning, the 10m was gone, but i was still in the same spot away from a bank. This was literally a 10 hour old account, so nobody knew my pass/login and I have multiple accounts with tons of gold, so it was not a virus or anything because they're all untouched. From my view, it seems my gold just "disappeared" or was "removed" by jagex or something.

Edited by Pixelated

do you share your acc?

jagex doesnt reset stats/items. they only ban you

Ive had this similar situation, i created an account, put 10m on it at night for starter cash. When i woke up to login the next morning, the 10m was gone, but i was still in the same spot away from a bank. This was literally a 10 hour old account, so nobody knew my pass/login and I have multiple accounts with tons of gold, so it was not a virus or anything because they're all untouched. From my view, it seems my gold just "disappeared" or was "removed" by jagex or something.

preetty sure you are either talking bs or you are using bankpins/authenticator for the other accounts so the guy who keyloggs you cant take the cash from them

jagex only bans people. they dont take stats or wealth