Do you think the United Kingdom is gonna stay in the EU?

ANIMA VESTRA

ye or ney  

21 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• ye
    • na

you must be trolling if you're trying to suggest that you're happy with undemocratic bodies

you are from the uk and tell me that having an indrect democracy where you vote the people in the parlament (whose political programm you know so you know who they vote) who vote for the president and so on is undemocratic?

last time i checked you were still a monarchy

you are from the uk and tell me that having an indrect democracy where you vote the people in the parlament (whose political programm you know so you know who they vote) who vote for the president and so on is undemocratic?

last time i checked you were still a monarchy

We don't have a president, and you know that because you say we are a monarchy. We vote the political party, which means we are voting for the head of the party to be the prime minister. The monarchy is just for show, our prime minister is the head of state in reality.

We don't have a president, and you know that because you say we are a monarchy. We vote the political party, which means we are voting for the head of the party to be the prime minister. The monarchy is just for show, our prime minister is the head of state in reality.

and how is that different to what i described?

you vote the people in the parlament. you know who they are going to vote and what kind of politic decision they make.

?? Political parties have manifestos, so you know what they are going to implement, and from their past experience you know the likelyhood of successful governmence ????

basically you call me a retard for saying an indirect democracy is still democratic because you know what the people you vote are going to do and then you somehow try tell me having a queen with  political powers (even though they arent used) and not voting your prmier directly is fine because you know what the party you vote does?

basically you call me a retard for saying an indirect democracy is still democratic because you know what the people you vote are going to do and then you somehow try tell me having a queen with political powers (even though they arent used) and not voting your prmier directly is fine because you know what the party you vote does?

I never called you a retard, I am just saying that we vote for th prime minster by electing MPs.. The queen has no power, the Houses of Parliament are sovereign.

this depends on which side of the argument you stand.. but basically the main neutral reasons which can't be debated:

british people are proud people, and don't feel european

the european union is undemocratic

sovereignty is taken away from britain and pooled in the EU 

the european union will keep increasing in size, potentially becoming a real superstate

well said

It's pretty much guaranteed that we are going to remain within the EU, even though I would very much vote leave if I was old enough to vote. 

As a democratic nation, you'd expect that we'd elect the leaders of the EU right? Wrong, they're all unelected which allows unelected members from anywhere within the EU to dictate how we run our country and that is wrong. People seem to have the idea that the #VoteLeave campaign is solely based on the reduction of immigration but in reality that is slander at best, there are plenty of reasons to vote leave without being xenophobic.

if you vote to leave you're actually braindead

You're exactly what is wrong with the remain campaign lol. Have a proper debate rather than just attacking people.