do fletching bots have a high ban rate

Gomes94

the Cw fletcher one it is free, but a lot of good comments on it, do you think you could give me some feedback?

If i'm honest I think the ban rate is pretty high, but I'm working on an anti ban mode to help on that which I hope to be available soon. 

I think its to do with the fact that the script runs at max xp/hr the whole time its running, which is pretty unrealistic. 

If i'm honest I think the ban rate is pretty high, but I'm working on an anti ban mode to help on that which I hope to be available soon. 

I think its to do with the fact that the script runs at max xp/hr the whole time its running, which is pretty unrealistic. 

I used the bot on my other account i went from 1-89 in like three days with maybe one break? i have previous accounts perm banned for different scripts also. made a new account and im training fletching, just like the skill cape lol. if i use the script again for maybe like 5 hours at a time, and fletch legit do you think i'll be good? any input on this?

Maybe PM me with some tips to advoid bans with the script?