Help with a script?

frost92

Wasn't sure how or where to post this. But just had to create me second account,

i've been using the script Precise AIO cows which I payed for, I run it for roughly

2-3 hrs during the day, and at night for maybe 3-5 hours consecutively, my first account

lasted a few days and then was disabled, my second account was disabled after the first

night... I see people on the forums talking about how they have a script run time of 19hrs+

and they're fine. 

So, in short, I've had 2 consecutive bans with the same script in two days.

How come I'm getting banned so fast; what can I do to not get banned? Figured

paying for a script would ensure that wouldn't happen.. Thanks let me know.

Whenever you decide to bot, you may get banned within a few minutes, but it may also last a few weeks, or you'll never be detected, depending on the script. The problem is, you use a free script, on a free world, in a highly populated place, that is the problem. Whenever I walk there, it is so incredibly crowded, if I were you, I would think of other ways. Oh, and you did not mention if you were using breaks, because they probably were. If you don't use any breaking system, do not expect to last long. (With breaking system I mean hand breaking.)

I ran it twice lol no neeed for a break if bots only going 2-3 hours lol, and Im usually at west lumby cows with a PAID script, not free...

And its not that crowded there.

Would you seriously kill cows for 2-3 hours straight? I certainly wouldn't. As I earlier stated, you may last days, weeks, but you may be a goner in a few hours, it is all down to luck. 

Note I:

Sorry, thought you meant the cows near the goblins.

Note II:

Bot smart. For example: A human would never runecraft for 2 hours, and then break for only 10 minutes, ofcourse not. No human in his right mind would do that, or survive that without getting repetetive strain injury, or whatever it is called. As for saying a script should last longer then 2-3 hours, yes and no. It all comes down to luck, and if you are detected. 

Edited by Hi G00gle

Wasn't sure how or where to post this. But just had to create me second account,

i've been using the script Precise AIO cows which I payed for, I run it for roughly

2-3 hrs during the day, and at night for maybe 3-5 hours consecutively, my first account

lasted a few days and then was disabled, my second account was disabled after the first

night... I see people on the forums talking about how they have a script run time of 19hrs+

and they're fine. 

So, in short, I've had 2 consecutive bans with the same script in two days.

How come I'm getting banned so fast; what can I do to not get banned? Figured

paying for a script would ensure that wouldn't happen.. Thanks let me know.

I use my own personal scripts and can tell you for fact that where you bot deifnitely makes a major impact.

I tried using my script for cows/cowhides, accounts would get ban before I even came close to a day of botting.

Meanwhile using same script I was able to get 78 strength 47 range 47 mage all ftp botted straight off tut island (not at cows of course), with no ban.

The 78 str was using bronze sword and wooden shield too hahahaha

EDIT: In other words... don't bot ftp cows, unless maybe, just maybe, you have a reallllllly realllllllly good private script. Even though, your odds at cows are slim my friend.

Edited by Strange_Fk