MAXED MAIN PRICE CHECK FOR BUDDY

iroll

my bestfriend/buddy is selling his account maxed main cause he staked his bank pretty much and is quitting is basically 99 everything and he wanted me to get a estimated price check on his account on what he think he could possibly get for it? He's the original OO and has Been since day 1

Has 503 million exp. Has put a lifetime of work into this account

it's a regular username login; NO email login and is a 12 year old account. 

please only put serious estimated offers, this is a bunt big buy. No little kid games We know its worth a car note possibly, But he's done for good and never see him coming back. He put little trust in me to get him a price range 

post-95972-0-71849400-1466132339_thumb.png

Edited by iroll

I've seen max capes go for $2500.

At your current state, I think if you can provide enough information so that the seller can perform a successful recovery test, you can easily auction it for 1500m A/W

Thank you. He's the original owner has a regular username login and is 12 years old account. 

thanks for that.

Thank you. He's the original owner has a regular username login and is 12 years old account. 

thanks for that.

Might be hard to find a seller tho.

I'm sure if you played runescape for 12 years you've probably moved on and into real life, but the longer the account was the easier it is for the OO to recover it, and the only content left on that account is to reach 99 mining, and then 200M in all skills (although if someone was dedicated to do that, they'd make an account themselves!)

Damn, I wouldn't even sell that dude. Like lets say you get 2 grand for it. Think about the countless hours that have gone into that account. If you were to have spent that time working a job it would amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars most likely. So in terms of efficiency of the time spent to get the account to where it is, it isn't worth it to sell it for pocket change in comparison to the amount of time spent on the account lol.

• Like 1