How To Launch Over 10 Clients? Without Getting Applet wont Start Error Mirror Mode

Pipobucc

You can create virtual machines on your own computers, its not that complicated no a days:)

While you are right that this might be a option, please bear in mind that if you choose to do it this way, it is important to know how much RAM you have. Don't bother with this if you have less then 8. I, myself, run one with 4GB of RAM, on a system of 8. Currently my system sits around 85% of RAM. Your own system will use around 2. Add this up to the 4 you are already using, and you will have 6 in use right now. This brings my calculation down to 75%, but if you are browsing in the meantime, you are also using more. 

While you are right that this might be a option, please bear in mind that if you choose to do it this way, it is important to know how much RAM you have. Don't bother with this if you have less then 8. I, myself, run one with 4GB of RAM, on a system of 8. Currently my system sits around 85% of RAM. Your own system will use around 2. Add this up to the 4 you are already using, and you will have 6 in use right now. This brings my calculation down to 75%, but if you are browsing in the meantime, you are also using more. 

windows 10 8 gig ram 2 4 gig dual dd4 looking to run atleast 10-15 per in mirror finally had some luck by opening it via 10 internet explorer windows versus osbuddy and regular oldschool client  is it still recommended to run lets say 1 vm in each computer and then extra on the nonvm or just run all 10 browsers and  then 1 osbot and do mirror  all replys and feedback or pms apreciated

Edited by Pipobucc

windows 10 8 gig ram 2 4 gig dual dd4 looking to run atleast 10-15 per in mirror finally had some luck by opening it via 10 internet explorer windows versus osbuddy and regular oldschool client  is it still recommended to run lets say 1 vm in each computer and then extra on the nonvm or just run all 10 browsers and  then 1 osbot and do mirror  all replys and feedback or pms apreciated

What happens if you use Chrome / FireFox / OSRS client? (Can you run more if you run more applications other then just using one application? (Example: Chrome?))

Also, bear in mind that when using mirrir mode, you are actually using x2 clients. So lets say you run 10, you actually run 20. 

Edited by Hi G00gle

What happens if you use Chrome / FireFox / OSRS client? (Can you run more if you run more applications other then just using one application? (Example: Chrome?))

Also, bear in mind that when using mirrir mode, you are actually using x2 clients. So lets say you run 10, you actually run 20. 

that is something i didnt throw in the equation i tried 2 other bots in which  i could run 15 clients each no issue in each but it must be becuase it is single and doesnt attach  i can run in all of those no problem multiple apliccations im using proxifier and opening them repeatedily when it doesnt load properly i just reload  and it loads fine, i will try to revaluate and maybe add one more pc in the mix since im doing miror mode to lighten the load on them. any tips via pm or here are apreciated or insight as i am trying to maximize and i am not asking for secrets,scripts or methods just to make it run efficiently so i dont think im stepping on anyone shoes here.

Edited by Pipobucc

that is something i didnt throw in the equation i tried 2 other bots in which  i could run 15 clients each no issue in each but it must be becuase it is single and doesnt attach  i can run in all of those no problem multiple apliccations im using proxifier and opening them repeatedily when it doesnt load properly i just reload  and it loads fine, i will try to revaluate and maybe add one more pc in the mix since im doing miror mode to lighten the load on them. any tips via pm or here are apreciated or insight as i am trying to maximize and i am not asking for secrets,scripts or methods just to make it run efficiently so i dont think im stepping on anyone shoes here.

Dont worry! Everyone has questions, even I do. I'm going to try on my machine if I can manage to get 15 (VPS with quad core (Server version) and 8GB RAM, will post back in approximately a hour, you can pm me also to keep in touch).