Explv's OSBot Manager

Explv

the running multiple scripts is such a great feature, too bad most of the scripts dont have stop conditions and CLI support.

I will be adding the option to stop a script after x time (although this means the client will be instantly killed instead of the account logging out first)

You could always ask the scripter to add CLI support, and some kind of stop condition to their script

• Like 1

Really nice tool, viewing the logs will be a nice touch.

One issue though, the local script loader only loads the first Script it finds in jar files. It should load all the local Scripts it can find imo, so I made a quick PR if you wanna look:

https://github.com/Explv/osbot_manager/pull/1/files

Couldn't get this to build though (not sure if missing a dependency?) even when including the osbot.jar, but I think these changes will work.

One issue though, the local script loader only loads the first Script it finds in jar files. It should load all the local Scripts it can find imo, so I made a quick PR if you wanna look:

Couldn't get this to build though (not sure if missing a dependency?) even when including the osbot.jar, but I think these changes will work.

You can already view the logs, I haven't added a button yet but if you right click a configuration and select view log it will display.

Thanks, I'll take a look at your git request tomorrow after work

I will also add some build instructions to the readme

Edited by Explv

UPDATED 2017-01-11

- Now loads all scripts found in a single .jar

Thanks to @PineappleSausage for the contribution

• Like 1

does it detect if your account is banned?

i suicide bot and 80% of them get banned within 24 hours but some not i would love to see which are banned and which are not so i can re-use them :D

will try it if it has this option or maybe its an idea to get this option :D

I will see what I can do

how rate ban?

I don't understand what you are trying to ask Edited by Explv
  • Like 2

does it detect if your account is banned?

i suicide bot and 80% of them get banned within 24 hours but some not i would love to see which are banned and which are not so i can re-use them :D

will try it if it has this option or maybe its an idea to get this option :D

Just an update on this, I have successfully written a method to check if an account is banned, it takes 1 or 2 seconds to check an account, and does so by logging into the RuneScape website and checking the account settings page.

I will integrate this into the GUI tonight or tomorrow

Edited by Explv
  • Like 2
  • Mald 1

Just an update on this, I have successfully written a method to check if an account is banned, it takes 1 or 2 seconds to check an account, and does so by logging into the RuneScape website and checking the account settings page.

I will integrate this into the GUI tonight or tomorrow

nice :)

would it be hard to implement a mass add to config list? so you can add every imported account to just complete one script; rather than choosing one from the drop down menu at a time? 

thanks

name ~/Desktop/Gold Farm $ java -jar explv_osbot_manager_7.4.jar 
Error: Could not find or load main class main.ExplvOSBotManager

for some reason I'm having that error. currently using linux mint. I've used it on windows and debian linux and it worked fine.

Issue fixed, user was using openJDK, installed oracle JDK instead

• Like 2