Explv's OSBot Manager

Explv

Can't seem to open the application at all on windows 8, 64 bit. No reaction from it.
I am pretty dumb with computers, so please be gentle.

EDIT:

Got it going on my Ubuntu virtualmachine, but it seems I'm missing JavaFX on windows. Not a priority, but would like to get it going on my windows pc too... Anyone has recommendations?

EDIT2:

Can't seem to find local scripts. Yes, they are in Osbot/scripts folder.

Edited by Magerange

Got someone to make it work for me but now the manage is acting all weird... on my laptop it works just fine at first try, then i did the same thing same everything on the vps it wont even show the local script i have set on the screen... 

then i tried running manager on laptop again and doesn't work :o

Also i'd like to report that when adding an configuration the window becomes too bit to be seen in vps and no where can i find a way to resize that

*When looking at the timeline i can see it saying cannot find:"Script name" at the end even though i have placed the scripts in the script folder in the root

Starting script...
Loaded 2 local scripts and 1 SDN scripts.
Could not find script: "name"

* Sometimes the manager would overwrite an existing configuration and duplicate it on another so i have 2 accounts with 2 different emails.. sometimes it would overwrite the second one to be the exact same as the first one even though i did not change anything... Also i have a script that has 4 different types of parameters and the script has the same name when i tend to run the bots , it happens to be that all run at the same parameter even though i have removed and added the other parameter script when editing configuration.so basically if i change the script list of one account it changes it for all which is not good since i have 4 types of parameters set on the same script... and if i add them all i can't choose one of them and it would cycle through them... This manager ever since i used has been nothing but pain for me

*If i would start one account somehow for some reason it runs another account no idea why i checked the account.txt and none of them were USED:ACC

*I have found that the stop button does not even function, i always have to manually close the clients..

Edited by PulseImpulse

13 hours ago, PulseImpulse said:

Got someone to make it work for me but now the manage is acting all weird... on my laptop it works just fine at first try, then i did the same thing same everything on the vps it wont even show the local script i have set on the screen... 

then i tried running manager on laptop again and doesn't work :o

Also i'd like to report that when adding an configuration the window becomes too bit to be seen in vps and no where can i find a way to resize that

*When looking at the timeline i can see it saying cannot find:"Script name" at the end even though i have placed the scripts in the script folder in the root

Starting script...
Loaded 2 local scripts and 1 SDN scripts.
Could not find script: "name"

* Sometimes the manager would overwrite an existing configuration and duplicate it on another so i have 2 accounts with 2 different emails.. sometimes it would overwrite the second one to be the exact same as the first one even though i did not change anything... Also i have a script that has 4 different types of parameters and the script has the same name when i tend to run the bots , it happens to be that all run at the same parameter even though i have removed and added the other parameter script when editing configuration.so basically if i change the script list of one account it changes it for all which is not good since i have 4 types of parameters set on the same script... and if i add them all i can't choose one of them and it would cycle through them... This manager ever since i used has been nothing but pain for me

*If i would start one account somehow for some reason it runs another account no idea why i checked the account.txt and none of them were USED:ACC

*I have found that the stop button does not even function, i always have to manually close the clients..

U can edit the VPS resolution. Assuming youre using virmach: https://billing.virmach.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=14&language=italian

Hey @Explv, got some issues myself. On Linux VPS: I can't save the configs so i just never close the bot manager. It also doesn't launch my script but thats not a big deal i just wanted my bot windows launched 

However on Windows, I can't start it at all. I think on my Win7 pc it can... my other computer and laptop, no. Would love to run it on my Win10 computer. In the processes, it pops up for a split second then disappears. Any help would be great this was my favorite tool

7 hours ago, GolgoTrades said:

U can edit the VPS resolution. Assuming youre using virmach: https://billing.virmach.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=14&language=italian

Hey @Explv, got some issues myself. On Linux VPS: I can't save the configs so i just never close the bot manager. It also doesn't launch my script but thats not a big deal i just wanted my bot windows launched 

However on Windows, I can't start it at all. I think on my Win7 pc it can... my other computer and laptop, no. Would love to run it on my Win10 computer. In the processes, it pops up for a split second then disappears. Any help would be great this was my favorite tool

i have the same issue regarding configs being saved but not being able to load them

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, BraidedWires said:

The new version doesn't seem to launch, but 7.3 does.

I reckon you're talking about the same problem PulseImpulse and magerange had. This launcher runs on JavaFX, which is a seperate library for the GUI part. If you're running it on Linux with something like OpenJDK then  it shouldn't work out of the box. Install Oracle JDK for best results. If it fails to launch, try to launch it via command line with "java -jar explv_bot_manager.jar" or something and post what error you get.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...