Dispute against Eroxic

zlotz

so you just scam him and hope he doesn't make a dispute so you can keep his money or what?

Well, you're not exactly on the same page, I didn't state why I didn't give him what he purchased but now that you bring it up... I had my internet down for all night last night shortly after i got the payments. And to clear another thing up I had two payments, one that is pending(which means I DID NOT recieve the payment ) and one that went through, I am refunding the first payment and also canceling the "pending" payment. When my internet was back up I messaged him that I was refunding his payments.

Well, you're not exactly on the same page, I didn't state why I didn't give him what he purchased but now that you bring it up... I had my internet down for all night last night shortly after i got the payments. And to clear another thing up I had two payments, one that is pending(which means I DID NOT recieve the payment ) and one that went through, I am refunding the first payment and also canceling the "pending" payment. When my internet was back up I messaged him that I was refunding his payments.

You were online yesterday viewing my profile at least 8 hours before you posted in this thread. Even if you were using mobile data you active multiple times and didn't once attempt to act upon this dispute yesterday.

c5fe2a32b9f37bf4d9bb6b43d914519e.png

Can you show you received two payments? I'm not sure why two were sent through but you clearly state you received one payment. The moment you were unable to carry out your side of the transaction you should have acted in the way you've told us you will without the need for a dispute.

• Like 5

You were online yesterday viewing my profile at least 8 hours before you posted in this thread. Even if you were using mobile data you active multiple times and didn't once attempt to act upon this dispute yesterday.

c5fe2a32b9f37bf4d9bb6b43d914519e.png

Can you show you received two payments? I'm not sure why two were sent through but you clearly state you received one payment. The moment you were unable to carry out your side of the transaction you should have acted in the way you've told us you will without the need for a dispute.

Added to that - within 2 hours of the dispute being opened was already seen (by me) viewing the thread, but left without a reply. If you were on mobile data, and had the ability to view this thread I would say you had the ability to act upon it just as well. 

• Like 2

Hello, for more information that will entirely clear up any issues about this case:

At first, I had sent $25 through paypal using my bank. I did not know that it takes 3-5 days for bank transactions to go through. That payment is still pending. He had told me he cancelled it (because there is no option for me, i even called paypal and my bank) , which seems to be untrue at the moment. After he told me he had cancelled it, i figured out how to send money immediately through paypal, this payment was also $25 which he FULLY received. He has told me on Skype last night, that he will be refunding the money on thursday (makes very little sense to me). I had also told him that IF the pending transaction goes through i would like that immediately refunded, to which he agreed. I have done everything in my power to have that pending transaction NOT go through, and I don't think it will.

This entire situation can be squashed as soon as i get my deserved money back. I am not deeming Eroxic/Matt to be hated or disliked by others, I am not a man who holds grudges or a man of hate. I just want this figured out. 

Thank you all for your help.

Edited by zlotz
  • Like 2